• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hopefully I can keep this white pages streak going. It's a decent book at a decent price :banana:

20180829_152305.jpg

Congratulations! This one ends on a cliffhanger when Phoenix changes into the evil crimson suit on the plane. I like the part where wolverine bursting through the door starting the chaos with the hellfires...

I got an interesting high grade early X-Men coming up here I think you'll like. This one's a real hum dinger I tell you!!!

32 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Congratulations! This one ends on a cliffhanger when Phoenix changes into the evil crimson suit on the plane. I like the part where wolverine bursting through the door starting the chaos with the hellfires...

I got an interesting high grade early X-Men coming up here I think you'll like. This one's a real hum dinger I tell you!!!

I owned the whole dark Phoenix run at one point from 129-138, and i read most of it ;) the X-Men cartoon made me want this series when I first got back into collecting in 2014. 

I can't wait :foryou: