• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,046 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

Mail call....doh!

943A4BBE-D88C-4E57-B50B-15447DD4CAE8.jpeg

44CDCE8C-E9E2-42CD-83DF-A8CD8CCCBFD4.jpeg

Sellers who take no pride or care in packaging make my blood boil

I feel your pain, had something similar not long ago, no cardboard just a mailing envelope, no plastic sleeve and no backing board

1 hour ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

I feel your pain, had something similar not long ago, no cardboard just a mailing envelope, no plastic sleeve and no backing board

Inexcusable really.🤔

16 hours ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

I place more of the blame on the carrier as he took the "please, do not bend" as a challenge to stuff it in my mailbox. I'd have gladly come to the door had he rang the bell but that was too much work for him

10 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

Welcome to the next exciting episode of "person_too_unaware_of_social_graces Postal Carrier"

(delivered at 9:30 pm, mind you...gotta put in that overtime but god forbid you ring my doorbell)

20191210_101745.jpg

I've had this happen to me sellers really need to label all over the package fragile do not bend!!!!! 

1 hour ago, B2D327 said:

It probably wouldn’t make a difference with this insufficiently_thoughtful_person

yeah, sorry that happened.