• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, B2D327 said:

Patience is a virtue.

This copy popped up last night at a decent price AND the seller accepted my offer. I’ve had a few saved in my watchlist but they all had some flaw that kept me from pulling the trigger until the right one for me appeared

1D2C510E-BADC-463B-86EA-E4A27C65B68E.jpeg

A must have for any collection!

4 hours ago, BabaLament said:

Hello All!

Its been a great week. Picked up a bunch of Funko Pop happiness (detailed over in the plastic crack thread) & some pure comic goodness. Picked up the Astonishing X-Men #3 Venomized Magneto variant to display with the Venomized Magneto Funko Pop; I think I'm going to do this with some of the more fun pop's; matching the/a comic with the character for display. I also picked up Vampire: The Masquerade 1-3 red foil variants, signed by Tim Seeley. The big thing of the week is a Venom: Lethal Protector #1 color reproduction sketch by Sam de la Rosa; which is headed direct from Sam to CGC for some yellow label love. :D That's my "white" cover for the LP #1 collection, since I can't reasonably afford a white error. I've got the family portrait on slab, so the next trick is to get a wall mount frame that can handle/display the whole set. Going to get creative and see if I can find someone who can do a really nice Venom display piece.

Venom.jpg

Vampire 1.JPG

Vampire 2.JPG

Vampire 3.JPG

venomized magneto.jpg

I’m always up for a good Vampire story. Is it a good read?