• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing This Afternoon! Recap Pg. 7; DC Silver Key Freebie! - Sharing an Estate Collection Round Two - Silver Age Superman Titles
1 1

131 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD! Adventure Comics #300, Legion of Superheroes series begins, Mon-El joins, Sept 1962. Upper left FC tape pull takes this down from otherwise-Fine to VG/VG+ range. Asks on eBay are way higher than sold results but I am going with the sold range.  $25

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

6 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Adventure Comics #300, Legion of Superheroes series begins, Mon-El joins, Sept 1962. Upper left FC tape pull takes this down from otherwise-Fine to VG/VG+ range. Asks on eBay are way higher than sold results but I am going with the sold range.  $25

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

7 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Action Comics #309 in VG+, held back from Fine by light cover stains lower left. Interesting book, dated Feb. 1964 and on the stands the week after JFK was shot -- JFK appears and protects Supes' secret identity in this story. Legion of Superheroes, Batman & Robin also appear. $15

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take it!

This issue completes one of my ongoing projects, which is to get every Legion of Super-Heroes comic before Superboy and the LSH #231.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, n2wdw said:

Take it!

This issue completes one of my ongoing projects, which is to get every Legion of Super-Heroes comic before Superboy and the LSH #231.  Thanks!

^^ Action #309! Thanks Mike and great news that this completes a run project! :banana:

Celebrating by tossing a "woman in white theme" freebie on your stack; congrats on the Legion run!