• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing This Afternoon! Recap Pg. 7; DC Silver Key Freebie! - Sharing an Estate Collection Round Two - Silver Age Superman Titles
1 1

131 posts in this topic

Okay, let's bring it on home....here's the plan: a handful of bronze Supes titles -- 2 singles and three late bronze lots which may bleed into early copper, but these are Supes books for a Superman thread, so please forgive me. Then all books for sale in this thread will be up.

Thank you to so many great boardies for the response to this thread; great to see such love for the Man of Steel! (thumbsu

Because I appreciate the response, I'm going to tear a page from the Marvel Cinematic Universe playbook and have my own "post-credits scene" -- after the last book, I will post a freebie that is free to any purchaser, just claim it.

:news: It will be a low-grade but complete Silver Age Superman key. Thanks everyone for a fun thread!

So we'll close on a freebie. Let's go...