• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Closed
6 6

128 posts in this topic

Crime Must Stop - Hillman One-Shot 1952 - 2.0 Good. Cover detached at the bottom, but still attached at the top staple. 2 pieces of tape on the interior and 4 on the outer cover spine. They appear to be just repairing small tears. Not the easiest book to find.

Asking $275

Crime Must Stop 1 A.jpg

Crime Must Stop 1 B.jpg

Eerie #14 4.0 Very Good, maybe higher. Presents very well. No active flaking. Chips up top are probably where the overlapping paper dried out but it's not brittle. 1/4 inch spine split at the bottom. Cover a little loose, but still attached at both staples. Complete and attached.

Asking $750

Eerie 14 A.jpg

Eerie 14 B.jpg

Sorry for the delay. I had to double check this book out.

Fighting Yank #23 Classic Schomburg Cover - 1.8 Good- it may get a 2.0 on a good day. Spine split from top staple up, some splitting at bottom . Cover is only attached from the  back of the bottom staple. Complete and I have checked it for restoration 4 times. There was some glue holding the spine split up top to the interior but I removed it when I got it. I just did a full check and I don't see any restoration whatsoever. If any is found I will take the book back and pay for grading if you get it graded of course. Cover Presents well for the grade. Tough book and on fire.

Asking $1500

Fighting Yank 23 Final Raw A.jpeg

Fighting Yank 23 Final Raw B.jpeg

Fighting Yank #23 CGC 3.0 C/OW Slight B-1 Restoration Includes: Small Amount of Color Tough on Cover, Spine Split Sealed to Cover. I haven't bought the grader's notes, but there is CT in the logo, looks like crayon, and on in the green circle of the guy on the left .I can't really tell where the spine split was sealed, but where I'm guessing is not much. Not worth removing any of it to me. The book looks great.

Asking $2250

Fighting Yank 23 CGC 3 0 Apparent A.jpg

Fighting Yank 23 CGC 3 0 Apparent B.jpg

Forbidden Worlds #24 Copy 1 3.0 Good/Very Good. Presents nicely for the grade. Main defect is about a 1 1/2 inch stretch of bugs chews toward the bottom of the spine. They don't cause a split, covers still connected at the very bottom. Affect the first couple of wraps. Some rust on staples and rust migration on centerfold. Classic cover, tough book.

Asking $325

Forbidden Worlds 24 Copy 1 A.jpg

Forbidden Worlds 24 Copy 1 B.jpg