Stan Lee RIP
21 21

324 posts in this topic

48,422 posts

I didnt realize Stan's first cameo was in lou ferrigno Hulk

1,148 posts

Thank you for everything Stan.  The nostalgia you had created is never ending and it is why we are here. You will be missed.  RIP

2,712 posts

We were fortunate to have Stan for so long‼️‼️👍 an he was in relative good health till the very end‼️👍❤️👏

3,879 posts

It come up in the news ... Stan Lee had a small private funeral today, per his final wishes. I can understand his wishes to not have a large public funeral. Godspeed to your rest, Stan Lee ... Excelsior!

23,843 posts
On 11/14/2018 at 1:35 AM, Mercury Man said:

"Oh who cares"?!    Millions of people d-bag.  You will be lucky if 5 people outside your immediately family remember you, when your time cometh. 

I don't even know who this a-hole is and his time hasn't come yet. He may not be a "comic book guy" but all he did was show his monumental ignorance.

Edited by Gotham Kid

27,468 posts
2 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

I don't even know who this a-hole is and his time hasn't come yet. He may not be a "comic book guy" but all he did was show his monumental ignorance.

He's been a NYC sportscaster for many years. I haven't listened to him in a long time, but he sounds about the same as he did 20 years ago. I guess his world only includes sports. That was rude of him and not terribly bright, but I was not shocked. 

620 posts

While I (unfortunately) never got to meet Mr Stan Lee, I will never forget the impact that he had on the world, not only as a comic book writer but also as a person. A beautiful man who wanted nothing more than to make people smile. Rest easy Stan Lee. 

Edited by Spawn1709

2,712 posts

I can’t wait to see Stan’s cameos in the upcoming Marvel movies 👍👍‼️ I always looked forward to his cameos ‼️‼️👍some of them were really good ones ‼️‼️👍‼️

1,718 posts
On 11/14/2018 at 6:07 AM, KirbyJack said:

While Strange Worlds #1 does enjoy an earlier cover date, it was released at the same time as Tales to Astonish 1 and Tales of Suspense 1.

I don’t know Stan and Jack’s first collaboration, but my vote for their most significant early joint effort is Rawhide Kid 17. It represents the first time they worked together on a character with continuity. I think it’s very possible that The Marvel Method had its beginnings in Rawhide Kid.

Sorry for the late post on this, but wouldn't Jack and Stan's collaborations go as far back as to the golden age era? For instance, Captain America Comics? 

Edited by ComicsAndCode

3,262 posts
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:36 PM, FoggyNelson said:

I can’t wait to see Stan’s cameos in the upcoming Marvel movies 👍👍‼️ I always looked forward to his cameos ‼️‼️👍some of them were really good ones ‼️‼️👍‼️

This one always made me laugh. lol

Godspeed, Stan.....and thanks for everything.  You will be missed.