• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing tonight! Reopened OO late 10 cent DCs DEEP DISCOUNTS on raw, plus NEW CGC copies! Recap Pg 1, new books pg 15! HOS #92 CGC
3 3

351 posts in this topic

On 1/20/2019 at 9:42 AM, mysterio said:

Recap and everything subsequent to that are fully updated to reflect sales. I've got some work to catch up on, but hope to at least finish the Lois Lanes today.

Lois Lane #19 VG/F -- asking $39 + shipping

Crease in lower corner, bit of minor overhang wear up top. Light spine wear (that is dirt next to upper staple, not a sign of rust). Tiny chip off lower left corner of back cover. Everything is firmly attached at both staples, pages are as fresh as can be.

LoisLane19.jpg

Take for $25

On 12/3/2018 at 9:37 AM, mysterio said:

Working from home today, so I should be able to list a few things as I take breaks from other stuff.

House of Mystery #92 VG/F -- asking $35 + shipping

Very solid and attractive copy let down by a couple of defects. Great color and gloss, and fresh pages. Chip at top of spine and top of back cover. At top spine of back cover that is a dirt smudge, no sign of it being a stain or penetrating to interior.

HOM92.jpg

Take at $21

On 1/16/2019 at 6:23 PM, mysterio said:

Superboy #29 coverless -- asking $5 + shipping

First wrap is detached and a bit rough at the spine, but it is still holding together and the missing paper affects only ads on the back page. Centerfold is present and attached at one staple. Great paper (the spine problems are not brittleness).

Superboy29.jpg

Claim please  :takeit:

On 1/17/2019 at 5:56 PM, mysterio said:

Superboy #85 (copy A) VG -- asking $19 + shipping

General wear, minor stains to inside front cover and a few pages but nothing that affects readability. Everything is well attached. In addition to general wear book has plenty of wrinkles/bends, many of which would be quite improvable. May not raise the grade much, but it would positively impact eye appeal.

Superboy85c.jpg

Take for $14  :takeit:

List in the first post is up to date on the books that remain available. I've got three more slabs, all 8.5 10 cent Tales of the Unexpected, that I will list later on today.

Edited by mysterio

I've got a couple of Atlas books you don't see too often that I found while working in another box, then I will see about getting to those Tales slabs later this evening.

Battle #9 Fr/G -- asking $12 + shipping

Rough, but book is complete and everything is attached. Some splitting along spine, but book holds together. Some light moisture to edges, most noticeable on back cover.

Battle09.jpg

Battle09bc.jpg

Kid Slade, Gunfighter #8 VG-/VG -- asking $15 + shipping

Last issue of the title. Great color, book actually looks great for the grade. Some tanning to interior covers, and pages are cream but supple. Cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Really the worst defect is that small corner off the front cover. I don't think I have ever seen any book from this title before, certainly one of the more obscure Atlas books.

KidSlade08.jpg

KidSlade08bc.jpg

Last three books for the thread, all Tales of the Unexpected slabs. All of these copies were raws from earlier in the thread.

Tales of the Unexpected #55 CGC 8.5 OW-W -- asking $160 shipped in the US

TalesUnexpected55CGC.jpg

TalesUnexpected55CGCbc.jpg

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Kid Slade, Gunfighter #8 VG-/VG -- asking $15 + shipping

Last issue of the title. Great color, book actually looks great for the grade. Some tanning to interior covers, and pages are cream but supple. Cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Really the worst defect is that small corner off the front cover. I don't think I have ever seen any book from this title before, certainly one of the more obscure Atlas books.

KidSlade08.jpg

KidSlade08bc.jpg

Take

On 12/4/2018 at 2:46 PM, mysterio said:

Hawkman #2 VG/VG+ -- asking $49 + shipping

Another book that looks 7.0 but for one defect, in this case a small piece out at the spine on the back cover below the top staple. The staple is well attached and unaffected, and the cover and cf are well attached at both staples. Great looking book for the price. FYI, nice copies of the Hawkman appearances in B&B will be coming up!

Hawkman02.jpg

Hawkman02bc.jpg

Take it at $34

Edited by DavidTheDavid