• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2018 is almost here!!!
6 6

562 posts in this topic

Here's what to expect once the contest starts and is under way.

New contestant. ???

1. How do I sign up? Ans - There is no sign up. Read page 1.

2. How do I sign up? See number one on page one.

3. Can anyone play? See page one?

4. How do I sign up? Ans. There is no sign up. Read page 1.

5. I don't know what to do. See page 1.

6. I still don't know what to do. Ans -  You get your chops busted for not going to page one.

7. Contestant flees the country and has deeply embedded butthurt. Reports to the mods. Mods tell them to see page 1 and hysteria erupts.

21 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Here's what to expect once the contest starts and is under way.

New contestant. ???

1. How do I sign up? Ans - There is no sign up. Read page 1.

2. How do I sign up? See number one on page one.

3. Can anyone play? See page one?

4. How do I sign up? Ans. There is no sign up. Read page 1.

5. I don't know what to do. See page 1.

6. I still don't know what to do. Ans -  You get your chops busted for not going to page one.

7. Contestant flees the country and has deeply embedded butthurt. Reports to the mods. Mods tell them to see page 1 and hysteria erupts.

giphy.gif

anyone else remember this slop. when it came out it was about .89 cents a six pack. just horrible but it was all we could afford. other garbage of honorable mention. Falstaff, Old Chicago, Milwaukee's Best, Red Whit & Blue, Black Label, Van Merit, Meister Brau ( yuk ), Grain Belt, and tons of other k rap we loved.

buck horn beer.jpg

12 minutes ago, DR.X said:

anyone else remember this slop. when it came out it was about .89 cents a six pack. just horrible but it was all we could afford. other garbage of honorable mention. Falstaff, Old Chicago, Milwaukee's Best, Red Whit & Blue, Black Label, Van Merit, Meister Brau ( yuk ), Grain Belt, and tons of other k rap we loved.

buck horn beer.jpg

OH man, Milwaukee's Best,... I remember finding a can from 7 years ago in my garage and drank it last Christmas... it was horrible

1 minute ago, frozentundraguy said:

I remember Milwaukee's Best would go on sale in the early 70's. Three cases for 9.99 and the 4th for a penny more. :tink:

that stuff was terrible too. those lousy beers had to be ice cold to force them down, but a higher temperature when they came back up.