• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Double back cover

48 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mystafo said:

Hey,  Ovrclck is a cool name regardless of whatever covers or guts may come! 

Now is the full name Multi Ovrclk or Bclk Ovrclck? hm :insane:

Thanks man! 

4790k @ 4.8 :headbang:

Maybe I should place a couple IH181's to soak up any fluid when doing my next build (leak test) :idea: 

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:37 PM, Lazyboy said:

I predict massive disappointment for Ovrclck in the near future when he receives the normal copy of ASM 93 that's in all the pictures rather than the ASM 78 error he thought he bought.

Also, I wonder what makes that back cover "from a DC book" and how an average issue could possibly have a "double back cover" (which obviously implies that it's not just a regular double cover).

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:06 PM, Ovrclck said:

Looking forward to it! :bigsmile: 

Attention all "newbish" posters.  This is how you should respond when other members are ribbing you a little.  Getting all butt hurt and defensive does nothing but chum the waters in here.  Hats off to Ovrclck for rolling with it and having fun.(thumbsu

On 12/16/2018 at 10:01 AM, Domo Arigato said:

Attention all "newbish" posters.  This is how you should respond when other members are ribbing you a little.  Getting all butt hurt and defensive does nothing but chum the waters in here.  Hats off to Ovrclck for rolling with it and having fun.(thumbsu

tenor.gif.4e914bfbca4290f833679c9811ee7b7b.gif