• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 15% off listed prices!!! A small thread of groovy books 15% OFF LISTED PRICES & $2-$6 BOOKS $1 OFF!

72 posts in this topic

I am going to offer a small thread here of some nice books. No Probies, HoSers, or those that I have on ignore. Raw comics - s/h in US is $5 first class for one book, maybe two even, and $7 priority mail after that; 1-3 slabs are $15 priority mail double boxed with bubble wrap. International buyers please PM for rates. Returns accepted but if due to buyer's remorse you pay return shipping. Paypal, checks, and money orders accepted for payment. I am willing to listen to offers on most books, so feel free to PM to discuss.

So without further eloquence...

Edited by Bird

Superboy 80

unpressed 7.0

$55  quickly sold

DwHRtNyW0AExyxs.jpgDwHRtNuWwAA-922.jpg

That'll finish it up for the night, more in the early morning more likely than not. night Nurse 1, Adv Fear, Jungle Action 5, that sort of thing.

Edited by Bird