$1.4 million in Batman comics stolen out of storage
5 5

364 posts in this topic

1,265 posts
22 hours ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

“Florida Man” is the best way to start any news headline lol 

 

florida man.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,023 posts
On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:17 PM, Mercury Man said:

 

florida man.jpg

Pertaining to comic book related criminality? Oregon Man might even supplant Florida Man a the #1 blurb. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,023 posts
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:46 PM, oakman29 said:

Sitting in my work truck now. F with me will ya.

 

20190119_164416.jpg

 

Spartacus-War-of-the-Damned-Saxa-Daggers-4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45,476 posts
42 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

 

Spartacus-War-of-the-Damned-Saxa-Daggers-4.jpg

 

download (42).jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,023 posts
3 minutes ago, kav said:

 

download (42).jpeg

Oh, those Egyptian fighting daggers are knife-enough the way "the Egyptian" from the Spartacus series used them!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,977 posts
On 1/20/2019 at 5:26 PM, Mercury Man said:

I am a Floridian btw, but let's be honest: most of these guys are your mildly retarded cousins that moved down here (probably to evade their Probation Officer).   So....You're Welcome!

Very True 😂 

But.....y’all have more than your fair share of born & raised and falling in love (or lack of outsourcing:) with their cousins too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45,476 posts

@oakman29 is the Crocodile Bumblebee of the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45,491 posts
2 hours ago, kav said:

@oakman29 is the Crocodile Bumblebee of the forum.

(worship)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45,476 posts
3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

(worship)

-he gets all his knifes from JUSTIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,265 posts
8 hours ago, Icculus308win said:

Very True 😂 

But.....y’all have more than your fair share of born & raised and falling in love (or lack of outsourcing:) with their cousins too

The further North you drive in Florida the further South you get. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,132 posts
2 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

The further North you drive in Florida the further South you get. 

I recently flew into Orlando and had to drive to Gainesville. You are 100% correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,977 posts
3 hours ago, Mercury Man said:

The further North you drive in Florida the further South you get. 

Well put lol 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,329 posts
6 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

They caught someone selling the books in phoenix... I just saw a link to an article on facebook

Was it a private link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,329 posts
2 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Thanks... I thought you were referencing a different story, but it's the same one that was posted a few days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45,491 posts

Did they recover the rest of the books from the scum sucking pig thief?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,319 posts
Quote

 

ALM BEACH, Florida (WPTV) — A Florida man has been arrested in Arizona after police say he tried to sell stolen comic books valued at about $100,000.

On January 8, Phoenix police say a man later identified as Phillip Weisbauer of Royal Palm Beach, Florida went to a Phoenix comic book store to negotiate the sale of four comic books with the store manager.

Officer said Weisbauer left the store but returned two days later to haggle with the store owner.

When he left the store after his second trip, he was followed by police to a home where he was arrested on January 10.

Police found four comic books, which were among 446 reported stolen from a storage unit in Boca Raton. The stolen comics are valued at more than $100,000.

 

 

Edited by sfcityduck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,132 posts
5 minutes ago, sfcityduck said:

ALM BEACH, Florida (WPTV) — A Florida man has been arrested in Arizona after police say he tried to sell stolen comic books valued at about $100,000.

On January 8, Phoenix police say a man later identified as Phillip Weisbauer of Royal Palm Beach, Florida went to a Phoenix comic book store to negotiate the sale of four comic books with the store manager.

Officer said Weisbauer left the store but returned two days later to haggle with the store owner.

When he left the store after his second trip, he was followed by police to a home where he was arrested on January 10.

Police found four comic books, which were among 446 reported stolen from a storage unit in Boca Raton. The stolen comics are valued at more than $100,000.

Thanks, but...

 

 

Edited by awakeintheashes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
5 5