• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PURCHASE MADE ! Sooo help me spend my eBay bucks... I've got $78.59 to spend and no idea what to buy...

27 posts in this topic

I need ideas, as I basically have a week left to spend $78.59 and no idea what is worth picking up. 

Spending limit.  After this CLink auction, as I am the winning bidder on a few things I want to keep the eBay purchase for $400 or lower or right around there. 

Interests

GA Batman, Superman, Marvel

EC Pre Code Sci-Fi or Horror 

Prefer graded as I would rather have a bit more confidence is knowing what I am getting. 

My usual other areas of likes, Legos, GI Joes, Star Wars... upgrading Spider-man 1-100 books... I seem to have those on lock...

I know that this is a big ask but I am kind of stuck with ideas here... 

Have any of your own to offer leave me a message here or shoot me a PM... 

Thanks in advance... 

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 11.39.37 AM.png

Edited by Buzzetta

1 hour ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

1) Buy sneakers
2) Wear them for a year
3) ????????
4) Profit

Last sale for something like that was for a pair of Rockport slip ons that were a few years old. Someone bought my shoes as their Christmas present I guess.  After I sold them I bought a new pair for a future sale.  

BTW... this particular buyer has bought my shoes before as I noticed after going through his feedback. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 2.23.20 PM.png

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I need ideas, as I basically have a week left to spend $78.59 and no idea what is worth picking up. 

Spending limit.  After this CLink auction, as I am the winning bidder on a few things I want to keep the eBay purchase for $400 or lower or right around there. 

Interests

GA Batman, Superman, Marvel

EC Pre Code Sci-Fi or Horror 

Prefer graded as I would rather have a bit more confidence is knowing what I am getting. 

My usual other areas of likes, Legos, GI Joes, Star Wars... upgrading Spider-man 1-100 books... I seem to have those on lock...

I know that this is a big ask but I am kind of stuck with ideas here... 

Have any of your own to offer leave me a message here or shoot me a PM... 

Thanks in advance... 

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 11.39.37 AM.png

these are becoming very popular among millennial's ...

Related image

Edited by 1950's war comics

1 hour ago, mrc said:

On principle, I would never spend money under pressure.

True and neither would I.  However, if I don't use it then I lose it.  The way I figure it, it is at least worth it to buy something worth around $80 that I could possibly resell later for basically 'free money'.  However, in this case, I never know what to get until after I spend my eBay bucks then I look back and say, "damn, I forgot that I was looking for that."

2 hours ago, KPR Comics said:

LOL 

I've dragged the gf to 12/28/17, 12/31/17, 12/31/18.  She's a trooper. We stay for the whole show... lol seriously.  When I told her about summer tour she laughed and said, "Have fun."

Soooo, I took a look and said, Camden was definitely out.  It's nice they want to do three days in Camden but no one in Camden wants to do three days in Camden.  I also think it would have been poor form to go spend my birthday by myself in Camden. 

Sooo... there are the Fenway shows or even closer, the Mohegan Sun shows.  I've gone to shows by myself plenty of times but for some reason felt bad about leaving her behind when I know there are a few shows playing around that time for other bands that she likes.  

Basically, I am pretty sure that I am seeing Florida Georgia Line and Luke Bryan at some point this summer. 

2 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

PHISH T-SHIRT THEN BURN IT

Which reminds me, I am still waiting for my "This is what space smells like" NYE shirt. 

4 hours ago, Karl Liebl said:

Slabbed EC book for 78 bucks?!  You are close to one of these with an original sig though...

Maybe 99 bucks?

I have no problem spending up to $400 on a purchase that I am getting $80 off. 

2 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

these are becoming very popular among millennial's ...

Related image

Not getting whhhyyyyyyyyyyy... but... okay.