• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Key issues the official key issues thread key issues
1 1

59 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

I think she's the bees knees.:x

:busy: can U make money on bees??

Edited by kav

10 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Been known to make a dollar or two.

Ok but I sure wish you would just give me a list of dollar books that are going to pop and be worth 200-500 bucks in a week so I can make money on comics.  I dont think its too much to ask, really.

4 minutes ago, kav said:

Ok but I sure wish you would just give me a list of dollar books that are going to pop and be worth 200-500 bucks in a week so I can make money on comics.  I dont think its too much to ask, really.

hm Yeah, drawing a blank there my friend.

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

There's a pill for that bad gas.

The best was when Justy bought a modern wolverine book for $10 at flea market and found out it had popped staple.  When asked WHY he bought that particular book he said "I liked the cover"
THAT'S NOT HOW YOU MAKE MONEY ON COMICS!!!!!  :pullhair:

1 minute ago, m2ak1 said:

I thought we are talking about TULIP MANIA here or BITCOIN MANIA, not sure which is which surely not COMICS!

hm  

I still feel that @oakman29 has secret information about making money on comics he's not willing to share.  Colonial Mustard would never withhold info like this (tsk)

True story: I used to work at a hospital where a doctor was told by Security that they have a master key that will open any lock. Well, the doctor locked his keys in his car, and remembering what the security staff had told him, he seriously asked if they could unlock his car. That's what I call a key issue. :facepalm: