• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

that's a shame... and your also right about mobily it is impossible to see how much ebay bucks you've earned or really anything about them....

a'so if you have the ebay app, you can no longer use ebay.com in a browser... making posting links here on the boards impossible from the app :pullhair: loco

The mobile site is designed to give the consumer minimal information :pullhair:

I have the app and I can use the desktop Ebay and mobile Ebay in my browser. You sure about that?

Edited by MGsimba77

1 hour ago, manetteska said:

Aha. It's because I purchased an item, received bucks, used them, then returned that item during another bucks period.

I was not trying to game the system; the time from paying for the item to receiving and returning was 2 weeks.

bucks.jpg

It's the probation list for you...., 

23 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

The mobile site is designed to give the consumer minimal information :pullhair:

I have the app and I can use the desktop Ebay and mobile Ebay in my browser. You sure about that?

lol your right again ...

i swear once i tried and it didn't work lol .......i used to keep an open ebay tab on my phone, so i can return to doing so ^^ 

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

that's a shame... and your also right about mobily it is impossible to see how much ebay bucks you've earned or really anything about them....

a'so if you have the ebay app, you can no longer use ebay.com in a browser... making posting links here on the boards impossible from the app :pullhair: loco

I still use both (shrug)

I get email for my eBay bucks...

the App has been showing only sponsored, and just New releases lately in my search category with a few others...Then goes to similar items. 

I also have eBay searches saved on safari which shows everything. If I checkout I use the App most of the time. 👍

Edited by nepatkm

10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

8 minutes ago, wombat said:

:banana:   :banana:

Say "hello" to your eBay Bucks certificate.

Value:  $1.64

:takeit:

2 minutes ago, wombat said:

The hunt is on for something for $1.64 inlcluding shipping. I did buy something the other $1.25 with free shipping. I'm guessing that guy won't be in business very long. 

X-men #282 #283? perhaps..... 1st bishop cameo and full but a modern....

2 hours ago, wombat said:

:banana:   :banana:

Value:  $1.64

I think I have you beaten... lol

Look at what I got.  What will I do with this amount??  

Value:  $0.39

22 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

But just think if we combined our ebay bucks together. The possibilities are endless. 

8 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

Is that CAD or USD? hm

21 hours ago, wombat said:

But just think if we combined our ebay bucks together. The possibilities are endless. 

Let’s see... that comes to be $2.03 U.S. if we pool in together. So many $1.00 comic auctions to pick! hm

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:31 AM, MyThreeSons said:

bump

In the rump?

5 hours ago, csaag said:

I got a pleasant surprise the other week. I sold my 1st comic on Ebay and a few days later i received a $40 coupon.  I've been buying semi-regularly over the last handful of months and got a couple of $5 type coupons so I Imagine  this was in response to starting to sell

They just sent me a seller promotion of 50% off sellers fee tha expires in a few days. Its driving me nuts because there's a book in the 3k range I'm interested in selling but since I stupidly decided to have it reslabbed I obviously don't have access to it :frustrated: Who knows when the hell I'll get that back?

It would amount to a difference of ~150. The timing gods have it in for me!!!!

17 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

They just sent me a seller promotion of 50% off sellers fee tha expires in a few days. Its driving me nuts because there's a book in the 3k range I'm interested in selling but since I stupidly decided to have it reslabbed I obviously don't have access to it :frustrated: Who knows when the hell I'll get that back?

It would amount to a difference of ~150. The timing gods have it in for me!!!!

I think they're giving more of those kinds of coupons, so there'll be another, :wishluck: