• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I got another 10% eBay bucks earner via email, this time with only a $25 purchase minimum  @Callaway29

Thanks, got it. Oh, and the AMEXSAVE, required the use of an american express card. I didn't see that as a stipulation in the details, so must have missed it when skimming...found when I went to use it though.

On 10/26/2019 at 1:39 PM, Ride the Tiger said:

I have seen a few seller incentives but no buyer coupons. Maybe for the holidays. 

Yeah I've gotten a couple of good seller coupons in recent memory but I haven't seen any buying coupons for the better part of a year. 

I didn't get an e-mail but saw a banner on eBay announcing 10% in eBay Bucks through the mobile app and 6% otherwise. Ends 11/5 at 11:59PM PT. No minimum. I think I'll be doing some Christmas shopping today. This is the first eBay Bucks promo I've gotten in months. With my luck, I'll get one for 13% next week after buying a ton of stuff today.

1 hour ago, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

I didn't get an e-mail but saw a banner on eBay announcing 10% in eBay Bucks through the mobile app and 6% otherwise. Ends 11/5 at 11:59PM PT. No minimum. I think I'll be doing some Christmas shopping today. This is the first eBay Bucks promo I've gotten in months. With my luck, I'll get one for 13% next week after buying a ton of stuff today.

I got it too, thanks for this :)

Has anyone had any luck using the eBay "TRIPLETHRILL" promo code for $15 off a $75 purchase? It's a targeted promotion but eBay sent an e-mail with the code to both my accounts. I tried using it yesterday but didn't read the fine print about it not applying to Best Offer transactions. I tried again today and can't get it to work on a $99 Buy It Now purchase with either of my accounts on my desktop or the mobile app.

Also, I just got a 10% eBay bucks offer (mobile) or 5% otherwise but of course I just bought a handful of Christmas presents two days ago.

eBay sure knows how to make its promotions as frustrating as possible.

59 minutes ago, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

Has anyone had any luck using the eBay "TRIPLETHRILL" promo code for $15 off a $75 purchase? It's a targeted promotion but eBay sent an e-mail with the code to both my accounts. I tried using it yesterday but didn't read the fine print about it not applying to Best Offer transactions. I tried again today and can't get it to work on a $99 Buy It Now purchase with either of my accounts on my desktop or the mobile app.

Also, I just got a 10% eBay bucks offer (mobile) or 5% otherwise but of course I just bought a handful of Christmas presents two days ago.

I have the same problem, I had a 10% in bucks last Wed and Thur, bought something Friday too late for the promotion and here we are today Tues with another % in buck lasting a couple of days. :pullhair: well I could have used it last Friday :( ah well.....

32 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
1 hour ago, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

I have the same problem, I had a 10% in bucks last Wed and Thur, bought something Friday too late for the promotion and here we are today Tues with another % in buck lasting a couple of days. :pullhair: well I could have used it last Friday :( ah well.....

I called ebay to discover why the TRIPLETHRILL wasn't working. That coupon only came in my personal email, not through ebay messages as well. That being the case, ebay said it wasn't an official email!
Spam Scams are already happening for Christmas lol it would seem, so be careful, if you clicked on the email and signed in or put in any info then close that page and go to ebay again through google instead of that email to sign back in before you buy with the 10% ebay bucks.......

I had clicked on the email to see if I needed to "activate it" to get it to work, but I closed that tab :) 

7 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I called ebay to discover why the TRIPLETHRILL wasn't working. That coupon only came in my personal email, not through ebay messages as well. That being the case, ebay said it wasn't an official email!
Spam Scams are already happening for Christmas lol it would seem, so be careful, if you clicked on the email and signed in or put in any info then close that page and go to ebay again through google instead of that email to sign back in before you buy with the 10% ebay bucks.......

I had clicked on the email to see if I needed to "activate it" to get it to work, but I closed that tab :) 

Yeah got the Triplethrill code yesterday, doesn’t work in the App 😒

I then received the 10% eBay bucks today- that one does work, not buying due to the disappointment 🤔

74E80653-FF6F-4167-A342-353C523932AC.jpeg

Edited by nepatkm

10 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Yeah got the Triplethrill code yesterday, doesn’t work in the App 😒

I then received the 10% eBay bucks today- that one does work, not buying due to the disappointment 🤔

74E80653-FF6F-4167-A342-353C523932AC.jpeg

Ya the 10% eBay bucks promotion did work for me :foryou:

I bought a $100 item, the tax on that in Texas would be $8 so I earned $10 but really only $2 hahaha

4 minutes ago, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

eBay sent me a message and an e-mail with a personalized 10% discount coupon to make up for accidentally sending me the TRIPLETHRILL code that didn't work. It expires 12/1.

wow, I had called about the TRIPLETHRILL that didn't work too, they didn't offer me that 10% discount though...... do I have to ask for them to do it? or did they just offer it?

When it didn't work for me I had "added to cart" to try it, rather that hit BIN and it didn't work, if I HAD hit BIN and it didn't work then I would have been more vocal...

At least they did something for you! :foryou: 

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

wow, I had called about the TRIPLETHRILL that didn't work too, they didn't offer me that 10% discount though...... do I have to ask for them to do it? or did they just offer it?

When it didn't work for me I had "added to cart" to try it, rather that hit BIN and it didn't work, if I HAD hit BIN and it didn't work then I would have been more vocal...

At least they did something for you! :foryou: 

I called about the TRIPLETHRILL code not working and after several e-mails they sent me a personalized $15 off coupon. That was a few days ago.

The 10% discount showed up out of the blue this morning without me doing anything.

Hello,

We recently issued an incorrect coupon due to a technical error. We’re sorry for any confusion this might have caused. You were meant to receive a personalized offer of 10% off your next purchase, up to a maximum discount of $20.

Simply use this code at checkout: [REMOVED]

Shop now

The coupon is valid until 12/1/2019 11:59PM PT.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for being a loyal eBay customer.

The eBay team

Edited by Mr. Spider-Woman

3 minutes ago, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

I called about the TRIPLETHRILL code not working and after several e-mails they sent me a personalized $15 off coupon. That was a few days ago.

The 10% discount showed up out of the blue this morning without me doing anything.

That's Cool! They had posted 10% ebay bucks promotion with me, which is "kind of" the same thing but not really ha. Thanks for posting here! I really wanted to use Triplethrill and the ebay bucks promotion together, but meh eeze ok, I'm brokeish at the moment anyway :shy: 

3 hours ago, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

Yeah I also received that email, and a 10% off code today. (thumbsu

1 hour ago, nepatkm said:

Yeah I also received that email, and a 10% off code today. (thumbsu

Did you also call at all? Or was it just emailed out?

Lol I'm just curious why I didn't get it :(

and it sounds like it was supposed to be a 10% off AND a 10% eBay bucks promotion at the same time :pullhair:

what a colossal mess up and bummer, prolonging the agony lol

and I didn't even get the one today...

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -clerks 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

24 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Did you also call at all? Or was it just emailed out?

Lol I'm just curious why I didn't get it :(

and it sounds like it was supposed to be a 10% off AND a 10% eBay bucks promotion at the same time :pullhair:

what a colossal mess up and bummer, prolonging the agony lol

and I didn't even get the one today...

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -clerks 

Never called, emailed, or questioned eBay at all about the TRIPLETHRILL code. This message just came in my email around 12:30 this afternoon. 
I don’t know why you didn’t get it, especially if you tried to use the code at checkout.  (shrug) @ADAMANTIUM ..

BTW... I did end up using the 10% eBay bucks, as the seller came down in price by $25 on the book I bought. (Better than $15) then I earned $10 eBay bucks to boot. :banana:

4 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Never called, emailed, or questioned eBay at all about the TRIPLETHRILL code. This message just came in my email around 12:30 this afternoon. 
I don’t know why you didn’t get it, especially if you tried to use the code at checkout.  (shrug) @ADAMANTIUM ..

BTW... I did end up using the 10% eBay bucks, as the seller came down in price by $25 on the book I bought. (Better than $15) then I earned $10 eBay bucks to boot. :banana:

Awesome! Glad you got a discount :)

well I tried to use it at check out after "adding to my cart" so I didn't have to "commit to buy" lol

maybe Ebay didn't think that I lost much hm

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Awesome! Glad you got a discount :)

well I tried to use it at check out after "adding to my cart" so I didn't have to "commit to buy" lol

maybe Ebay didn't think that I lost much hm

I did the same that day. It ended up working out better for me though..  A day later I messaged the seller an offer, they accepted it, and then getting the $10 Ebucks to boot.  :banana:

1 minute ago, nepatkm said:

I did the same that day. It ended up working out better for me though..  A day later I messaged the seller an offer, they accepted it, and then getting the $10 Ebucks to boot.  :banana:

:pullhair::baiting::kidaround::foryou:lol