Sale Thread is CLOSED X-Men 50, Swamp Thing #1-10 some GA and BA goodies
5 5

148 posts in this topic

118 posts
16 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

DFBE1341-7F42-49D6-896F-29241D162EAA.thumb.jpeg.75fd7a48d7450aa22536565253b37e32.jpegBBE17DFA-6CF3-420C-B771-8A9F6CF07680.thumb.jpeg.784d2cfbcf8672d0bc6c7f01389553ba.jpegPlanet Comics #4. CGC 3.0. Off white pages.   Visually a much higher grade with awesome colour on the cover but has a detached cover.

$1075 shipped to your door

 

I will take Planet 4 if still available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,373 posts
2 minutes ago, Tim Weaver said:

I will take Planet 4 if still available

Nice buy.  congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,742 posts

Jumbo Comics #116 CGC 7.0 off white to white pages.   Bought this off Heritage raw and it’s actually an Edgar Church copy.    The submitter neglectfully forgot to include that info in the submission 🙁

 

yours for $350   SOLD to ComCav shipped to you

 

31C77BF4-28EC-4EFC-A75B-D6310F5C5DAF.jpeg

330EB2BB-4274-4AFD-AEB7-553CAA5D4A90.jpeg

Edited by jhutton2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,742 posts
3 minutes ago, Tim Weaver said:

I will take Planet 4 if still available

It’s yours Tim 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,373 posts
8 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Jumbo Comics #116 CGC 7.0 off white to white pages.   Bought this off Heritage raw and it’s actually an Edgar Church copy.    The submitter neglectfully forgot to include that info in the submission 🙁

 

yours for $350 shipped to you

 

31C77BF4-28EC-4EFC-A75B-D6310F5C5DAF.jpeg

330EB2BB-4274-4AFD-AEB7-553CAA5D4A90.jpeg

I think I'll work to get that label fixed!  Take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,742 posts

The Savage She Hulk #1. CGC 9.8 off white to white pages.  Nice centering on this copy.

$285   SOLD to InaFlash shipped to you.  Last 9.8 gpa was $320

 

A64316C0-FC36-40E9-A8BD-8F6C7B81BD9F.jpeg

Edited by jhutton2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,742 posts
Just now, Comcav said:

I think I'll work to get that label fixed!  Take.

its yours, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,742 posts

Going to do some fundraising with my daughter for her school for a couple of hours.   I will be back early this evening, probably around 6pm Eastern with lots of DC's and some other GA books.   Not sure what GA I will choose yet, I just know it wont include any more Rivet Plants :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,373 posts
Just now, jhutton2 said:

Going to do some fundraising with my daughter for her school for a couple of hours.   I will be back early this evening, probably around 6pm Eastern with lots of DC's and some other GA books.   Not sure what GA I will choose yet, I just know it wont include any more Rivet Plants :)

you SURE?  ;)  enjoy family time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,742 posts

Lol, my daughter has fallen asleep.   I'm going to let her rest which means more books being listed shortly :banana::banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,373 posts
1 minute ago, jhutton2 said:

Lol, my daughter has fallen asleep.   I'm going to let her rest which means more books being listed shortly :banana::banana:

takebot is large and in charge... BRING IT ON!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40,702 posts
Just now, skypinkblu said:

It's almost like you were released from bondage, lol...glad to you

You sound like you know something about that, Wonder Girl.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,373 posts
Just now, lizards2 said:

You sound like you know something about that, Wonder Girl.... 

sir, that is Wonder WOMAN to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27,364 posts

They did get into bondage a lot in that series, didn't they? You'd almost think the author had a thing about bondage;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,373 posts
Just now, skypinkblu said:

They did get into bondage a lot in that series, didn't they? You'd almost think the author had a thing about bondage;) 

He had a PROPER kink streak, hahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,742 posts

Speaking of bondage :$

Detective Comics #269. I would grade a 6.0

shipped to your door. $65  SOLD to Lizards2

 

CEFE6424-6E77-4EA3-8985-556A2FC76337.jpeg

AA09091F-954A-47E3-A1BB-67EC8D1EC819.jpeg

Edited by jhutton2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40,702 posts
1 minute ago, jhutton2 said:

Speaking of bondage :$

Detective Comics #269. I would grade a 6.0

shipped to your door. $65

 

CEFE6424-6E77-4EA3-8985-556A2FC76337.jpeg

AA09091F-954A-47E3-A1BB-67EC8D1EC819.jpeg

take

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,742 posts

Detective Comics #282. 

I grade also at 6.0

$70    SOLD to Changer shipped to you

 

01CA45CB-FB2E-431A-BBC8-6AADAF89350B.jpeg

6F1158A0-2E2C-4568-9655-EE317AAB310A.jpeg

Edited by jhutton2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,085 posts
1 minute ago, jhutton2 said:

Detective Comics #282. 

I grade also at 6.0

$70 shipped to you

 

01CA45CB-FB2E-431A-BBC8-6AADAF89350B.jpeg

6F1158A0-2E2C-4568-9655-EE317AAB310A.jpeg

take

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
5 5