• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern day comics
2 2

56 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

Minute man and Hourman want to get into their works before they run down as the minutes tick by.

Adventure_Comics_48.jpg

250px-MasterComicsNo16.jpg

You stole my line!!:cry:

This is Hourglass-a heroine from a graphic novel I drew called Rapid City-she can slow or speed up time and the clock is ticking on her because she got shot in the forehead with an energy bullet and she slowed it down as much as she could but it is slowly burrowing into her skull.  The guy who shot her, maxwell murder, can only be harmed by his own mystic energy, and he shot her.  She kills both him and her when he grapples her from behind and she lets the bullet loose.  Pretty sure she would want a piece of all this action.

rapid_city_5_p_4_by_kaviart_d56c9uy-pre.jpg

10 minutes ago, kav said:

This is Hourglass-a heroine from a graphic novel I drew called Rapid City-she can slow or speed up time and the clock is ticking on her because she got shot in the forehead with an energy bullet and she slowed it down as much as she could but it is slowly burrowing into her skull.  The guy who shot her, maxwell murder, can only be harmed by his own mystic energy, and he shot her.  She kills both him and her when he grapples her from behind and she lets the bullet loose.  Pretty sure she would want a piece of all this action.

Looks like a girl I saw at a strip club lately.:banana:

Just now, oakman29 said:

Looks like a girl I saw at a strip club lately.:banana:

Yes those ladies can absorb a lotta bee money-

On 2/14/2019 at 9:31 PM, Hollywood1892 said:

I would rather put an Albuquerque variant thanos thirteen on my mantle piece than any dollar comic you can think of, why? Because the artistic endeavor into producing that masterpiece stretches far beyond

lol

:roflmao:

7 hours ago, kav said:

That's genius

On 2/14/2019 at 2:14 PM, jcjames said:

It is SO simple, most people just won't believe how simple it is!

Go into any comic book store and you'll see bins and bins of books on sale for a dollar each. Every single comic book store in the country has boxes and boxes of books for a dollar each. This proves the fact that dollar books sell because nobody would continue to restock inventory at that price if they never sell.

I mean like, does Walmart have aisles and aisles of buggy whips and shoe horns? No, of course not. Why not? Answer: because nobody buys that.

Why do comic book stores have so many bins of $1 books? Obviously because that's what people buy!

So - heres what you do:

1. Buy a big comic book collection, the bigger the better, like 100 long boxes minimum, at an average cost of 20 cents per book. The bigger the collection the lower the price per book, that's the way it works.

2. Now take all the books that you bought for $0.20 each and sell them for a dollar each. 

3. Profit!!!

You're welcome. 

See ya' round the country club!

I actually did that a couple times and it worked out to maybe $1000 in profit per collection of around 5000 comics but it was a TON of work and in the end I still had like 10 longboxes of unsellable drek I had to let go for $30 each. The best place to sell drek for me was the local record store. I still see my comics on a display wall in there after all these years. I pretty much go to him first whenever I have comics not worth listing on eBay to get rid of, even out of my personal collection 

On 2/16/2019 at 12:05 AM, kav said:

Great drawing Kav that i just now got around to seeing (worship)

On 2/16/2019 at 12:05 AM, kav said:

On 2/22/2019 at 5:21 AM, Jimbo749 said:

Found it in my collection! I picked this up from JD at a VT show a few years ago. 

522871640_RapidCity.thumb.jpg.dd5ee0fdbd663086e1b24c6b4e1a3f8f.jpg

I'm a Rapid City fan. Even have a #1 signed by this Kaviraj guy. Probably won't be worth sheit because he draws alot and just hands his artwork out to just anyone .:roflmao: