Greatest supervillain of all time any universe
5 5

131 posts in this topic

46,296 posts
1 hour ago, kav said:

:whatthe:(worship):headbang::banana::flipbait:

What a haul, whew! 🤩🤑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,301 posts

I've read all of those in digital format. Some good stuff there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
532 posts

Based on pure villainy I would have to go with Darkseid.

But I might be a bit biased...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49,365 posts
5 minutes ago, grayzr said:

Based on pure villainy I would have to go with Darkseid.

But I might be a bit biased...

Darkseid could defeat Thanos-with that chin of his he's just beggin for the uppercut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
532 posts
1 minute ago, kav said:

Darkseid could defeat Thanos-with that chin of his he's just beggin for the uppercut.

Luckily Darkseid has a chin protector.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49,365 posts
3 minutes ago, grayzr said:

Luckily Darkseid has a chin protector.

No no no Thanos is the one gettin the uppercut!!!!  Just look at that chinny chin chin!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
532 posts
1 minute ago, kav said:

No no no Thanos is the one gettin the uppercut!!!!  Just look at that chinny chin chin!!!

I know, just saying his chin protector is handy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49,365 posts
Just now, grayzr said:

I know, just saying his chin protector is handy.

BINGO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,484 posts
4 hours ago, oakman29 said:

If it wasnt for exterminators we would still have the plague. As we speak their is a disease that hasnt been an issue since the 18th century,Typhus. So be careful my CGC friends. Please for the love of God be aware of debris around your home where rodents can create harbourage .

Sorry guys just professional opinion , back to comics.:preach:

Wow I called that one wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,301 posts

It's not quite that clear-cut.

There's a lot of talk here about Thanos' chin, but, I've always noticed Darkseid's very prominent brow ridges.

That bone structure could itself do a great deal of damage.

I haven't ever tried anything with mine, but I consider this a strong theory.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,856 posts

Just discovered this website that's dedicated to allowing viewers to upvote/downvote topics such as this, thereby creating rankings:

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-comic-book-villains?ref=collections&l=525567&collectionId=1319&li_source=LI&li_medium=desktop-top-collection

C_

PS: 1000th post :acclaim:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,484 posts
7 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Oh, hi mark!

It looks like Thanos has several chins in one. I would worry about him swinging those big arms too, but he did well against hulk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 posts

The greatest supervillain in any universe is Death.  No one outruns it and only comic books can reverse it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33,293 posts
14 minutes ago, Pittsburgh said:

The greatest supervillain in any universe is Death.  No one outruns it and only comic books can reverse it.

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,854 posts
34 minutes ago, Pittsburgh said:

The greatest supervillain in any universe is Death.  No one outruns it and only comic books can reverse it.

Ultimately, Death will have an admirable success rate, polishing off the super heroes. So he can't be easily dismissed. But don't forget the Big Wheel, who was arguably as fearsome. I mean, look at that wheel of his. Really big. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,484 posts
4 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Ultimately, Death will have an admirable success rate, polishing off the super heroes. So he can't be easily dismissed. But don't forget the Big Wheel, who was arguably as fearsome. I mean, look at that wheel of his. Really big. 

I thought death was a woman and thanos married her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,854 posts
2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:
6 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Ultimately, Death will have an admirable success rate, polishing off the super heroes. So he can't be easily dismissed. But don't forget the Big Wheel, who was arguably as fearsome. I mean, look at that wheel of his. Really big. 

I thought death was a woman and thanos married her?

Never mind all that, the wheel was at least seven foot tall. He could sit in it and wheel along really fast. Obviously he could do wheelies, not much choice on that front really, but my God, what do you do with a bloke in a wheel? How do you fight that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,537 posts
On 2/16/2019 at 3:31 AM, Hollywood1892 said:

Greatest supervillain of all time any universe

Hands down, it's Armless Tiger Man. Can't see how anyone else even comes close.

Tiger.jpg.9bd2fb1d963baac584472cef662fe631.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
5 5