Getting to the good stuff! Now 50% off!!! New Books Added!! High Quality Magazines abound!
4 4

142 posts in this topic

1,354 posts

Hello again to the brilliant book brandishers of the boards,

I'm back with even better magazines than last time!  The usual rules for this thread apply:

-No HoS or Probation list buyers

-Payment via Paypal

-Shipping via USPS Priority for $12 for the continental United States.  Shipping for Canada will be quoted.

-First :takeit: in the thread wins and prevails over pm offers

Feel free to pm with offer or questions.   Thanks for looking!

Spoiler

Also, there were a few books from the last thread that are still available.  If anyone is interested and can pay directly, I'll sell the remaining for $280 shipped!  It's a lot of books and shipping alone will be $50 or so.  Check out the summary of what'e left on page 8 here if you're interested:  Sold!  :news:

The rest will be coming shortly...

Edited by Randall Dowling

4,511 posts
26 minutes ago, faster friends said:

:busy:

:busy:

1,354 posts

I'm glad you guys are interested.  Just need to scan a few things and I'll get started.  I'll post the first book at 6:00 CST so you guys aren't just waiting around.

40,744 posts

zzz

1,354 posts

Let's start out light.  With a few issues of Famous Monsters.  Here's 53, a nice glossy copy, approx. 9.4, very tough black cover.  There's a CGC 9.4 up on ebay right now with starting bid of $85.  Or you can have this one for $60  Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Famous Monsters_53.jpg

Sold!

1,354 posts

Famous Monsters 57, FVF 7.0, Cool cover with a Princess Leia type (many, many years before Star Wars).  $20  Sold to Norrin's Lawyer

Spoiler

Famous Monsters_57.jpg

SOLD!

1,354 posts

Famous Monsters 83, VF- 7.5, Nice Egyptian Mummy cover with excellent gloss.  $25  Sold to Norrin's Lawyer

Spoiler

Famous Monsters_83.jpg

SOLD!

1,354 posts

Famous Monsters 87, VF 8.0, Excellent clean copy with nice color.  $15  Sold to Norrin's Lawyer

Spoiler

Famous Monsters_87.jpg

SOLD!

1,354 posts

Famous Monsters 89, NM 9.2-9.4, Super cool vampire with a 'fro cover.  Great gloss and luster.  $25

Famous Monsters_89.jpg

1,354 posts

Vampirella 11, NM- 9.0-9.2, Just an awesome, classic, incredible Frazetta cover and this copy is bright, glossy and beautiful.  These are really becoming hard to find in high grade.  $80  Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Vampirella_11.jpg

SOLD!

1,354 posts

Vampirella 22, NM 9.2-9.4, Very cool early Vampi with that awesome Full Color Dracula section!  A clean copy.  Withdrawn

Spoiler

Vampirella_22.jpg

Withdrawn

1,354 posts

Vampirella 86, F/VF 7.0, This is a real shame.  I purchased this as a 9.4 and it looks all of that from the front but the back cover has a small stain at the top of the spine.  Tough book to grade but I think CGC is pretty hard on such things.  FREE to the first person that makes a purchase!!  To JustJimN

Spoiler

Vampirella_86.jpg

SOLD!

1,354 posts

On the Scene featuring Super Heroes (nn), NM 9.4-9.6, Super fresh copy of this 40 year old magazine.  Looks like it was just bought off the stands.  $60 Sold via pm

Spoiler

On the Scene.jpg

SOLD!

1,354 posts

Blazing Combat 4, VFNM 9.0, Nice bright white cover on this classic from the Frazetta catalog of cool covers.  $50  Sold to Key Largo Comics

Spoiler

Blazing Combat_4.jpg

SOLD!

1,354 posts

A note about my scanner- it does weird things with white and black covers.  Sometimes, it exaggerates greatly a slight discoloration that is barely noticeable.  Just a heads up.

1,152 posts
24 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Vampirella 11, NM- 9.0-9.2, Just an awesome, classic, incredible Frazetta cover and this copy is bright, glossy and beautiful.  These are really becoming hard to find in high grade.  $80

Vampirella_11.jpg

Take