Getting to the good stuff! Now 50% off!!! New Books Added!! High Quality Magazines abound!
4 4

142 posts in this topic

1,591 posts

Creepy 62, VFNM 9.0, First full Wrightson story and a difficult book in high grade.  This copy has some wear on the spine that holds it down.  $40

Creepy_62.jpg

1,591 posts

Creepy 64, VFNM 9.0-9.2, Super tough white cover.  This is probably the least transfer from stacking that I've seen on a copy of this book.  This copy is very fresh.  It's glossy and very pretty.  I'm including a scan of the back cover just because it's super cool. I don't mind keeping this book if it doesn't sell.  $45 Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Creepy_64 Front.jpg

Spoiler

Creepy_64 Back.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!

1,591 posts

That's all for now.  The rest will come tomorrow.  Thanks again for looking.

5,255 posts
3 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 64, VFNM 9.0-9.2, Super tough white cover.  This is probably the least transfer from stacking that I've seen on a copy of this book.  This copy is very fresh.  It's glossy and very pretty.  I'm including a scan of the back cover just because it's super cool. I don't mind keeping this book if it doesn't sell.  $45

Creepy_64 Front.jpg

Creepy_64 Back.jpg

Paging @roach04 (thumbsu

1,234 posts
9 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 38, VF 8.5, First Ken Kelly cover.  Sharp glossy copy with nice freshness in hand.  $45

Creepy_38.jpg

Take

1,234 posts

Creepy 46, VF+ 8.0-8.5, This is one of the absolute toughest books in the entire run to find in high grade.  The black cover, and the tough part of the run make for a really challenging combo.  This is one of the nicest copies I've seen with excellent gloss and colors with only a few minor structural issues holding it down.  Good luck finding a nicer one.  $80

Creepy_46.jpg

Take

1,234 posts

Creepy 64, VFNM 9.0-9.2, Super tough white cover.  This is probably the least transfer from stacking that I've seen on a copy of this book.  This copy is very fresh.  It's glossy and very pretty.  I'm including a scan of the back cover just because it's super cool. I don't mind keeping this book if it doesn't sell.  $45

Creepy_64 Front.jpg

Creepy_64 Back.jpg

Take

1,591 posts

Hey guys, I just got done reviewing what I have left to list and it's all later run Creepys.  Copies nobody wants to pay for what I paid for them!  :tonofbricks:

I think this is it for now.  I'll do 25% off for the rest of the books in this thread.  Thanks again for looking!

1,591 posts

Here's a recap of what's left:

See Page 6 for update

Updated

1,234 posts
22 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 1968 Yearbook, VF 8.0, This is such a tough book for many reasons.  The black cover, the first annual, the square binding.  This is a very pretty copy with excellent gloss and color but it has a very minor bundling indentation at the top of the cover.  Otherwise, a very fresh looking copy.  $70

Creepy 1968 Yearbook.jpg

Take at 25% off.

1,591 posts

I'm revamping this thread.  We'll start with this book.  Creepy 32, CGC 8.0, OWW.  Nice looking copy.  Note: signed by Harlan Ellison apparently!  Withdrawn

Spoiler

IMG_3901.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_3899.JPG

Withdrawn

1,591 posts
Posted (edited)

Creepy 29, VF 8.0, Very difficult to find issue in high grade.  $70  Sold to bounty_coder

Spoiler

Creepy_029.jpg

SOLD!

1,591 posts
Posted (edited)

Creepy 37, NM 9.2-9.4, Just a beautiful newsstand fresh looking copy of this early Warren.  Nice and glossy with excellent pages.  $30  Sold to N e r V

Spoiler

Creepy_37.jpg

SOLD!

1,591 posts
Posted (edited)

Eerie 2, VF+ 8.5, Nice sharp copy of the first in the famous magazine series.  Gorgeous Frazetta cover!  $75 Sold to N e r V

Spoiler

Eerie_02.jpg

SOLD!

1,591 posts
Posted (edited)

Eerie 3, VF 8.0, Very presentable copy of this classic Frazetta cover.  $40  Sold to DavidtheDavid

Spoiler

Eerie_03.jpg

SOLD!

1,591 posts
Posted (edited)

Eerie 18, VF+ 8.5, Very tough black cover and a hard to find issue in high grade.  $40  Sold to Norrin's Lawyer

Spoiler

Eerie_018_85.jpg

SOLD!

1,591 posts
Posted (edited)

Eerie 25, VF 8.0, Hard to find in high grade, this Steranko cover is one of my personal favorites.  $60 Sold to PanchitoFCB

Spoiler

Eerie_025_80.jpg

SOLD!

1,591 posts
Posted (edited)

Eerie 26, NM 9.2-9.4, Nice and tight copy with excellent gloss.  $35  Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Eerie_26.jpg

SOLD!

1,591 posts
Posted (edited)

Eerie 37, NM- 9.2, Very difficult white cover with excellent colors and gloss.  $40 Sold to n2wdw

Spoiler

Eerie_37.jpg

SOLD!

1,591 posts
Posted (edited)

Eerie 50, VF 8.0, Exceptionally tough black cover.  This copy came from Jerry Weist's collection.  Very presentable book.  $40  Sold to Key Largo Comics

Spoiler

Eerie_50.jpg

SOLD!