[CLOSED] Octoberfest III: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books!
26 26

2,458 posts in this topic

31,986 posts

Here is my yearly thread. All types of awesomeness, priced to move. Going to list tonight, all day tomorrow and all day Friday. Stay tuned, rules and first books coming now.

31,986 posts

General Rules:

• No probation list members or hall of shame members. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone that I have on ignore.
  • First post in the thread that says they want a book wins it. I don't go by timestamps, I go by post order. 
  • Please either quote the book or post clearly with what you are taking.
  • A "take it" in the thread trumps any and all PM negotiations until the post has been updated as sold in the thread.
  • If you are the first person to post the sign, THE BOOK IS GOING TO YOU. No swapping, no switching, no passing. This was a huge headache last time, so I can't accommodate those requests any more. Sorry.    
  • I likely won't have time to respond to PMs until I am done listing for the day. Bear this is mind if you want to make offers.   

Payment:

• Payment by Paypal is fine up to $400. After that, check or money order only for domestic orders. 
  • Time payments: they are fine, but contact me first. I have had increasingly bad experiences with time payments lately, so the terms are going to be more restrictive than in the past and will require a 20% nonrefundable down payment.
  • Invoices will go out a few days after the thread ends. No need to PM me asking how to pay, I promise I will PM you!

Shipping: 

• Shipping is extra. Domestic goes by Priority. International requires tracking. No exceptions on either. 

Returns:

• I take them. 
  • Grade disputes: returns accepted up to 10 days after delivery, no questions asked. Buyer pays return shipping unless I missed something major. 
  • Resto: returns accepted for resto on raw books up to 10 days after delivery, or up to 6 months on CGC graded issues. I will pay for return shipping. I do not pay for grading costs. 
  • I do not give refunds on books that come back a different grade from CGC.
  • All sales on CGC graded books are final.

31,986 posts

OAAW 151

$90

1st Enemy Ace

SOLD

001 (94).jpg

Edited by october

28,781 posts

PM SENT

31,986 posts

Space Adventures 8

$100

SOLD

001 (89).jpg

Edited by october

31,986 posts

Annie Oakley 5

$165

TOUGH issue. First issue of the rebooted golden age series. 

SOLD

001 (90).jpg

Edited by october

59,415 posts

Hi Andy

31,986 posts

Blue Beetle 1 (Modern reprint)

$50

001 (71).jpg

31,986 posts
Just now, greggy said:

Hi Andy