• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBay app only coupon code is PSAVETODAY 15% off
2 2

121 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, adampasz said:
32 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I was finally able to download and install the f'ing thing, and make the coupon work

tumblr_mr9xutAHzQ1se9migo1_250.gif

You're golf-clapping at a Luddite...., 

4 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

And just look what you went and bought after all that trouble.... :insane:

poop?  Not quite X-creMent…., 

21 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
25 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

And just look what you went and bought after all that trouble.... :insane:

poop?  Not quite X-creMent…., 

It's shiny though, way better than the X-Men ladies, with their frilly spandex :tink:.  BEER GOGGLES I NEED BEER GOGGLES!!!

2 hours ago, Greenlake said:

That's true without the discount. They mark it up on eBay, but if you go through their site they add a 3% fee on consignments and charge separately for shipping. For this book, the 15% off coupon would end up about 8% off versus their website.

Also, if you buy a slabbed book from them on eBay, you can return it within 30 days for a refund.

They do not allow returns of slabbed books purchased through their website.

@tv horror i don't want you to feel left out due to computer issues.... @tv horror

Here is the eBay coupon thread from the great beyond

Ends 7pm tonight Pacific daylight...

Code words in the title of the thread... PSAVETODAY 

:shy:

I'm glad tags sometimes go into emails....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

3 hours ago, Greenlake said:

I added a book from MCS to my cart on eBay maybe a week ago and was thinking about getting the app to use this coupon, but it turns out they let the eBay listing expire yesterday even though it's still unsold on their site. :facepalm:

It reposts. You just have to find the new listing. I think they expire but auto renew. There should be a new listing. Unfortunately you will have to search for it. Its not like others where it says sell relisted item.  Or another reason is that the price changed. That would cause a relist to happen as well. 

Edited by wolverine180

These coupons just rub salt into the wound. There is a comic I'd been wanting and watching for $499 that was actually close to being a good deal at 15% off. But with eBay now charging sales tax on everything shipped to Washington state - including the shipping and handling - (and rates under the Global Shipping Program verging on lunacy) I would have had to kick in an additional $43.89 for taxes - making this more like a 5% off coupon for me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. :censored: you eBay.

6 minutes ago, wolverine180 said:

It reposts. You just have to find the new listing. I think they expire but auto renew. There should be a new listing. Unfortunately you will have to search for it. Its not like others where it says sell relisted item. 

I know they're normally automated, I've sold through them before, but for whatever reason this one hasn't relisted on eBay even though it's still for sale.

46 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

These coupons just rub salt into the wound. There is a comic I'd been wanting and watching for $499 that was actually close to being a good deal at 15% off. But with eBay now charging sales tax on everything shipped to Washington state - including the shipping and handling - (and rates under the Global Shipping Program verging on lunacy) I would have had to kick in an additional $43.89 for taxes - making this more like a 5% off coupon for me.

Comiclink has become a similar situation - I think we can blame the state for this, as mine also recently added itself to the list of states that require sellers to collect. 

53 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

the glory days are over.............