• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling out- Final Discounts applied Hulk 181-ASM 129-HOS 92Swamp Thing Our Army At war -keys etc
4 4

103 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, IngelsFan said:

Any more war on the way?

I need to dig, I had an OO pair  of OAAW but they are in the wrong cases. I have a lot of raw but won't get into them just yet.

I have the big OAAW but really torn on listing it as I never saw another white pages 83.

I have Conan 1 and 3 I just need to get some pics, these others are scans I had before my other laptop died.

Conan 23 CGC 9.0

$145 shipped Sold

Conan 23.jpg

Edited by PKJ

Conan #1 CGC 9.0

This book has not been pressed and I tried to capture a NCB indent 

I had a few of these at one time and held this one as it was better presenting than a 9.4 I had.

Asking $450 shipped on this one. Sold to who owns about half my collection now...

This will be it for tonight, I have another two boxes of slabs I need to go through, Conan 3 9.2 old label is in there and a Conan 10 Savannah Pedigree is in there per my run sheet.A price variant 65 I think.

Thanks to all who have bought so far. Feel free to make offers on any others still listed.

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

Edited by PKJ

11 hours ago, PKJ said:

Conan #1 CGC 9.0

This book has not been pressed and I tried to capture a NCB indent 

I had a few of these at one time and held this one as it was better presenting than a 9.4 I had.

Asking $450 shipped on this one.

This will be it for tonight, I have another two boxes of slabs I need to go through, Conan 3 9.2 old label is in there and a Conan 10 Savannah Pedigree is in there per my run sheet.A price variant 65 I think.

Thanks to all who have bought so far. Feel free to make offers on any others still listed.

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

Take per pm

On 3/21/2019 at 10:57 PM, PKJ said:

Got an itch for something in another hobby so thinking of culling some comics that had been keepers for me. Lots of big keys coming- IHI 181, ASM 129 9.4, FF4 5 Maybe OAAW 83 and  ASM 300 in modern

What other hobby are you selling out for?