To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
7 7

535 posts in this topic

5,404 posts
10 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

In theory, when he or she accrues 18 concurrent points - see point 3 below:

I think that s/he's a member of Hydra, so, when his/her nonsense "ends" 2 more nonsense will begin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52,290 posts
45 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Yeah, don't understand why this troll user hasn't been banned yet.

What has he done to justify being banned? I mean, yeah these posts are annoying but if we banned people for being annoying, we'd lose about half of the membership here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,404 posts
3 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

What has he done to justify being banned? I mean, yeah these posts are annoying but if we banned people for being annoying, we'd lose about half of the membership here. 

It's the combination of annoying + "trolling".

There's people like me, who can be perceived as "annoying", but trying to be a contributing part of this community.

Then, there's Swamperston, who's annoying, and also acknowledges 0 advice given and seems entirely disinterested in contributing to any society. "This will show all of you who mocked me for not listening to your collective knowledge and experience", despite being seemingly entirely incorrect, as it were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,333 posts
14 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

What has he done to justify being banned? I mean, yeah these posts are annoying but if we banned people for being annoying, we'd lose about half of the membership here. 

:shy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,333 posts
2 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

trolling how? I am actually giving comic book relevant material , you guys just hate winners

^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52,290 posts
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

It's the combination of annoying + "trolling".

There's people like me, who can be perceived as "annoying", but trying to be a contributing part of this community.

Then, there's Swamperston, who's annoying, and also acknowledges 0 advice given and seems entirely disinterested in contributing to any society. "This will show all of you who mocked me for not listening to your collective knowledge and experience", despite being seemingly entirely incorrect, as it were.

(shrug) We've had people here in the past that were master trollers and they're still here. What this guy is doing is irritating but that's about it. Also, if we banned people for being "incorrect" and not heeding advice, we'd lose about 70% of the membership. The misinformation bandied about on this forum is staggering at times. 

Edited by Jeffro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,404 posts
1 minute ago, Jeffro. said:

(shrug) We've had people here in the past that were master trollers and they're still here. What this guy is doing is irritating but that's about it. Also, if we banned people for being "incorrect" and not heeding advice, we'd lose about 70% of the membership. The misinformation bandied about on this forum is staggering at times. 

h8 u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,233 posts

Spamming the boards with threads that repeatedly get locked, because each is just like its predecessor. Baiting, trolling. Easy enough to identify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,324 posts

OK. So tell me more about this Maximum Carnage.

I mean, is it really not possible to have more Carnage than that?  (shrug)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,333 posts
4 minutes ago, Point Five said:

OK. So tell me more about this Maximum Carnage.

I mean, is it really not possible to have more Carnage than that?  (shrug)

 

:boo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24,324 posts

I just can't help feeling some Carnage is being left on the table, so to speak.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,853 posts
11 minutes ago, Point Five said:

I just can't help feeling some Carnage is being left on the table, so to speak.

 

I was going to make a Minimum Carnage joke but then I remembered that was an actual thing, so now I'm just sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,333 posts
37 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

(shrug) We've had people here in the past that were master trollers and they're still here.  

Is Bug still around?  :wishluck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,404 posts
27 minutes ago, Point Five said:

I just can't help feeling some Carnage is being left on the table, so to speak.

110% Carnage: Math is Hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,396 posts
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Guys Swami, BIG NEWS IN THIS NEW ISSUE ! Just got inside scoop of this!

You guys used to laugh at me collecting ASM 360 361 362 363 and the whole maximum carnage run 1-14! BOY oh BOY this is really exciting times! I just wanted to collect ASM #361 then had that insight to grab the whole carnage run. When the movie comes out and mainstream and noncomic book fans drool over the character they won't want to seek out each book and I have it all in collected in excellent 9.2 or above condition. I never expected this! THE NEXT AVENGERS LIKE FRANCHISE SPECULATION IS GREAT NEWS FOR CARNAGE COLLECTORS AND ALL THOSE HATERS! 

 

MAXIMUM CARNAGE CAN BE THE NEXT AVENGERS LIKE UNIVERSE, THIS IS AWESOME NEWS WITH FINAL AVENGERS MOVIE COMING OUT TOMORROW!

 

1.thumb.JPG.ad691215275344b9c78d653a28382750.JPG

HEY SWAMI? Where did you suddenly get your grammar fixed?   I take it you were just excited about this news and forgot to type silly talk. Please explain if you can @BITCOINSWAMI

Edited by tv horror

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,700 posts
1 hour ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

trolling how? I am actually giving comic book relevant material , you guys just hate winners

The winner takes it all
The loser's standing small
Behind the victory
There's BITCOINSWAMI!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
999 posts
2 hours ago, meshuggah said:

When will the nonsense end???

NEVER!

As long as there are - or = 8.5 copies of carnage TREK to try to buy/sell & sub par movies that star WUDY, there will always be SWARMI to give us his OODLES OF KNOWLEDGE!

P..S Please post your purchase of the first APPERENCE OF MAGNETO!!! 

Actually do it tomorrow in a separate thread! it will be Friday then! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,700 posts
5 minutes ago, comics4all said:

NEVER!

As long as there are - or = 8.5 copies of carnage TREK to try to buy/sell & sub par movies that star WUDY, there will always be SWARMI to give us his OODLES OF KNOWLEDGE!

P..S Please post your purchase of the first APPERENCE OF MAGNETO!!! 

Actually do it tomorrow in a separate thread! it will be Friday then! 

 

Don't be too proud of this sub-intellectual terror you've constructed. The power to identify Maximum Carnage upticks is insignificant next to the power of the fowce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
7 7