To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
7 7

535 posts in this topic

93,167 posts
1 hour ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Is Bug still around?  :wishluck:

No! I mean...yes....er...no.

Maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
577 posts

@Buzzetta   I see to recall that you wanted to be kept in the loop with these things. Doing my civic duty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46,327 posts

I hope we get to issue #10 :wishluck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,594 posts
1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

I hope we get to issue #10 :wishluck:

For shame Oak! You know fine rightly that the rarest issue is #7 the first appearance of "The Staple".:bigsmile:

images.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,372 posts
3 hours ago, Ride the Tiger said:

All his/her other threads have been locked yet they keep starting new ones. What's the buzz..... tell me what's happenin...

Why should you want to know?
Don't you mind about the future?
Don't you try to think ahead?
Save tomorrow for tomorrow;
Think about today instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,594 posts

I bet you never knew I was a comic book artist back in the day, I invented a new way to colour the covers called the Finger lickin formulae.:bigsmile:

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37,024 posts
3 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

The misinformation bandied about on this forum is staggering at times. 

There seems to be less misinformation this past month for some reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,974 posts
1 hour ago, Dave2739 said:

@Buzzetta   I see to recall that you wanted to be kept in the loop with these things. Doing my civic duty.

I didn't think there would be an issue #4.  This guy is going to get himself banned and have to go back to reddit where he usually posts.  They keep banning his threads. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,594 posts
25 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

There seems to be less misinformation this past month for some reason. 

Rarity of a full Moon.:bigsmile:

  

download.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,594 posts
18 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Warning... I'm about to recycle one of my little jokes... 

<ahem>

Spoiler Alert: I heard that Kletus Cassidy's mom's name is Martha which is the same as Eddie Brock's mom's name and when mentioned it gets them to stop fighting and fight off the symbiotes together.

Oh my goodness...You were sitting on this valuable information all along and never once did you think to share. For shame Buzz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,637 posts
17 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Warning... I'm about to recycle one of my little jokes... 

<ahem>

Spoiler Alert: I heard that Kletus Cassidy's mom's name is Martha which is the same as Eddie Brock's mom's name and when mentioned it gets them to stop fighting and fight off the symbiotes together.

You forget to mention that its part of the HUGE Marvel & DC crossover saga with Martha Kent becoming "Grandma Carnage" and Superman intervening to save the Earth from all the symbiotes.

Big money man, big money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,594 posts
2 minutes ago, bc said:

"Grandma Carnage"

Is it not Grandma Wudy Carnage? Known to her friends as RED.

 

download (1).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,637 posts
1 minute ago, tv horror said:

Is it not Grandma Wudy Carnage? Known to her friends as RED.

 

download (1).jpg

Ya got me, was trying not to give away too many spoilers....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,594 posts
3 minutes ago, bc said:

Ya got me, was trying not to give away too many spoilers....

Aw shucks now he's going to buy up all her first appearances..Ah well I've only got myself to blame.:facepalm:

 

download.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52,426 posts
1 hour ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
5 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

The misinformation bandied about on this forum is staggering at times. 

There seems to be less misinformation this past month for some reason. 

:roflmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,313 posts

The thread should be renamed: 

To lock or Not To Lock? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356 posts
4 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I hope we get to issue #10 :wishluck:

I'm hoping this has as many pages as "This week in your collection" :roflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
7 7