• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Star Wars Day May the 4th be with you
1 1

18 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

And also with you.

I'll be watching the NHL playoffs instead of Star Wars... Maybe some Live PD.

I know you are gonna watch TLJ over & over today because you love it so much!!!!!!

3 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Anybody going to go to that Star Wars park?

Do you mean Galaxy's edge opening end of this month in Disneyland?

I am trying to get there in June

1 hour ago, comics4all said:

Do you mean Galaxy's edge opening end of this month in Disneyland?

I am trying to get there in June

You will need Reservations to get into that part of the park until June 24th ish. Or stay at one of the Disneyland hotels.  Reservations last only 4 hrs.

Edited by Catwomancomics

1 hour ago, Catwomancomics said:

You will need Reservations to get into that part of the park until June 24th ish. Or stay at one of the Disneyland hotels.  Reservations last only 4 hrs.

yes you gotta go by 6/23

thanks!

You’re going to have to take me at my word here. This woman is a sales rep that used to call on me. I swear she was not in costume. She just showed up this way one day. To my knowledge, she doesn’t even know who Luke Skywalker is.

E935EB61-B165-40D8-B0B5-0E113348DEB3.thumb.jpeg.778a5042b4aed6714a7513915cd00ddf.jpeg

2 minutes ago, comics4all said:

:roflmao:What did you think of the trailer for Rise of Skywalker?

Looked good. Didn't really have any substance to get me truly hyped. Title is confusing, to say the least.

People seem to gawk at the opening scene, but it didn't do anything for me. What's so awe-inspiring about Rey jumping over an Imperial Fighter (or whatever class ship it's called)? The best part of that scene was the camera work scrolling across the desert with the ship flying by.

It looks visually stunning - as expected. If the next trailer doesn't get me hyped then there's gonna be some internal red flags. The Emperor's laugh got me more curious than 'excited'. After Godzilla, The Rise of Skywalker will definitely be at the top of my hype list. Far From Home and The Joker will be high on the list but not to that extent.

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Looked good. Didn't really have any substance to get me truly hyped. Title is confusing, to say the least.

People seem to gawk at the opening scene, but it didn't do anything for me. What's so awe-inspiring about Rey jumping over an Imperial Fighter (or whatever class ship it's called)? The best part of that scene was the camera work scrolling across the desert with the ship flying by.

It looks visually stunning - as expected. If the next trailer doesn't get me hyped then there's gonna be some internal red flags. The Emperor's laugh got me more curious than 'excited'. After Godzilla, The Rise of Skywalker will definitely be at the top of my hype list. Far From Home and The Joker will be high on the list but not to that extent.

pretty much feel the same.

I think it will be somewhat boring & predictable but it will be fun at least. I love the emperor but if you bring him back then you could bring back almost anybody: Vader, Kenobi etc 

I will wanna see at least 1 more trailer before I buy a ticket.

I am amped for Godzilla too! 

3 minutes ago, comics4all said:

pretty much feel the same.

I think it will be somewhat boring & predictable but it will be fun at least. I love the emperor but if you bring him back then you could bring back almost anybody: Vader, Kenobi etc 

I will wanna see at least 1 more trailer before I buy a ticket.

I am amped for Godzilla too! 

I'll have to see it no matter what (twice). 8 movies in - I can't not see the end now. Especially when JJ directed my favorite one and he has a chance to retcon anything he wants. Even though the last one sucked, and Solo was boring (although, inconsequential, since Han is dead anyways), I still have to see the end. And I have to see it in true Star Wars fashion - in theaters on opening day.

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

I'll have to see it no matter what (twice). 8 movies in - I can't not see the end now. Especially when JJ directed my favorite one and he has a chance to retcon anything he wants. Even though the last one sucked, and Solo was boring (although, inconsequential, since Han is dead anyways), I still have to see the end. And I have to see it in true Star Wars fashion - in theaters on opening day.

I am gonna to wait to see how the next trailer goes. hard to believe I am considering not seeing it in the theater!!!