Huge Comic Book Yard Sale!
0

19 posts in this topic

40 posts

Hey guys, 

I'm having a huge comic book yard sale in August.

Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse & more over 20,000 books.

CGC graded, variant covers, ashcans, comic magazines.

You can check out my page for more info and some pics.

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,428 posts
2 hours ago, fufat said:

Hey guys, 

I'm having a huge comic book yard sale in August.

Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse & more over 20,000 books.

CGC graded, variant covers, ashcans, comic magazines.

You can check out my page for more info and some pics.

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

HA! I grew up in Pine Beach! I don't go back often but maybe I'll come see your sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 posts

Cool! We will have a ton of books available. Hope to see you there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 posts
Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2019 at 7:11 AM, fufat said:

Here's some more higher priced books available at our HUGE COMIC BOOK YARD SALE! Click on the link below to find out more...comics_zpsabx1w7qu.jpg

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

This is no ordinary yard sale. It's strictly only comic book related, comic magazines, CGC graded books, variant covers etc. There will be a ton of books to go through. A lot of good higher grade books going for less than what you would find in any comic shop back issue bins. There will also be higher priced books available. 

If you're in the NJ shore area on August 17th- 18th 9am-6pm stop by and check out our selection and don't forget your checklist! 

Click on the link to get more info. https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

 

 

Edited by fufat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 posts
Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 8:35 AM, fufat said:

Here's a small sample of $2.00 books at our comic book yard sale!

1_zpskrszsfxi.jpg2_zpsnz2yhd0n.jpg4_zpsodxnw1op.jpg3_zpsv9qxclhw.jpg

 

1.jpg

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

HUGE COMIC BOOK SALE!!! AT THE JERSEY SHORE AUGUST 17TH & 18TH 9AM- 6 PM

SEARCH THROUGH MANY BOXES ,THOUSANDS ON COMICS FOR SALE! MARVEL DC, IMAGE, VALIANT, DARK HORSE & MORE! 

ASHCANS, VARIANT COVERS, LIMITED EDITION BOOKS!

CHECK OUT THE LINK FOR MORE INFO...

 

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

 

Edited by fufat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 posts
Posted (edited)

Here's an update of some books that will be available at our HUGE COMIC BOOK YALE SALE! AUGUST 17TH- 18TH 9AM-6PM JERSEY SHORE!

CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFO.... https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale            HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

INFINITY GAUNTLET 1-6                                                                                                  

RARE ROBIN #1 2ND PRINT NEWSSTANDS

IMG_8038_zpsbglnarvd.jpg                                                                                                                         IMG_8043_zpsvwrfwtc4.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #4 2ND PRINTING 1ST APPEARANCE SILK                        

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #5 1ST PRINT 2ND APPEARANCE SILK

IMG_8039_zpsd3fvtqxd.jpgIMG_8040_zps3e4a5hk2.jpg

Edited by fufat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 posts

ANYONE INTERESTED IN THESE BOOKS?

THESE AND MANY MORE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT OUR HUGE COMIC BOOK YARD SALE! JERSEY SHORE AREA AUGUST 17TH -18TH 9AM-6PM

ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT!!! OVER 150 BOXES OF COMICS TO SERACH THROUGH. COMIC MAGAZINES, CGC GRADED COMICS, ASHCANS, PROMOTIONAL BOOKS,

FULL RUN SETS, VARIANT COVERS AND MORE!

CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT MORE INFO. 

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

Thor%20midtown_zpsbtq1mdxc.jpgCanto_zpsa69badd9.jpgThor%202_zpsfpbd2oas.jpgdark%20avengers_zpsxy6ezwyn.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 posts
On 8/6/2019 at 12:53 AM, fufat said:

Here's an update of some books that will be available at our HUGE COMIC BOOK YALE SALE! AUGUST 17TH- 18TH 9AM-6PM JERSEY SHORE!

CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFO.... https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale            HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

INFINITY GAUNTLET 1-6                                                                                                  

RARE ROBIN #1 2ND PRINT NEWSSTANDS

IMG_8038_zpsbglnarvd.jpg                                                                                                                         IMG_8043_zpsvwrfwtc4.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #4 2ND PRINTING 1ST APPEARANCE SILK                        

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #5 1ST PRINT 2ND APPEARANCE SILK

IMG_8039_zpsd3fvtqxd.jpgIMG_8040_zps3e4a5hk2.jpg

HEY GUYS! 5 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE BIG COMIC BOOK SALE IN THE JERSEY SHORE AREA. AUGUST 17TH-18TH 9AM-6PM RAIN OR SHINE!

CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT MORE...

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 posts
Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2019 at 7:11 AM, fufat said:

Here's some more higher priced books available at our HUGE COMIC BOOK YARD SALE! Click on the link below to find out more...comics_zpsabx1w7qu.jpg

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT TILL OUR HUGE COMIC BOOK YARD SALE! JERSEY SHORE AREA AUGUST 17TH-18TH 9AM - 6PM 

COME BY AND TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE...

CLICK LINK TO FIND OUT MORE...

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

 

 

Edited by fufat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 posts
Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 8:35 AM, fufat said:

Here's a small sample of $2.00 books at our comic book yard sale!

1_zpskrszsfxi.jpg2_zpsnz2yhd0n.jpg4_zpsodxnw1op.jpg3_zpsv9qxclhw.jpg

 

1.jpg

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

HEY GUYS ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT... OUR HUGE COMIC BOOK YARD SALE WILL OPEN AT 9AM TILL 6PM ON AUGUST 17TH- 18TH AT THE JERSEY SHORE AREA.

THERE WILL BE 3 DIFFERENT COMIC COLLECTIONS AVAILABLE. A TON OF BOOKS OVER 150 BOXES TO GO THROUGH A LARGE SELECTION OF CGC GRADED BOOKS AND MORE!!!

CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFO AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

 

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

 

 

Edited by fufat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 posts
Posted (edited)
On 8/11/2019 at 11:37 PM, fufat said:

ANYONE INTERESTED IN THESE BOOKS?

THESE AND MANY MORE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT OUR HUGE COMIC BOOK YARD SALE! JERSEY SHORE AREA AUGUST 17TH -18TH 9AM-6PM

ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT!!! OVER 150 BOXES OF COMICS TO SERACH THROUGH. COMIC MAGAZINES, CGC GRADED COMICS, ASHCANS, PROMOTIONAL BOOKS,

FULL RUN SETS, VARIANT COVERS AND MORE!

CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT MORE INFO. 

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

Thor%20midtown_zpsbtq1mdxc.jpgCanto_zpsa69badd9.jpgThor%202_zpsfpbd2oas.jpgdark%20avengers_zpsxy6ezwyn.jpg

LESS THAN 24 HOURS TILL OUR HUGE COMIC BOOK SALE BEGINS..... THOUSANDS OF COMICS... WEATHER YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A CGC GRADED COMIC, A CERTAIN VARIANT COVER OR LOOKING FOR A BOOK ON YOUR CHECKLIST THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF ROOM AND BOXES TO SEARCH THROUGH UNDER OUR CANOPIES TO SEARCH FOR THAT ELUSIVE BOOK. JERSEY SHORE AREA  TOMORROW SATURDAY AUGUST 17TH - 18TH 9AM - 6PM

CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFO.

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

 

 

Edited by fufat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 posts
Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 8:49 AM, fufat said:

Here's a small sample of higher priced books at our comic book yard sale!

5_zpsvgctvsmu.jpg9_zpsf7yfecql.jpg

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

 

 

 

OUR SHOW IS OPEN TILL 6PM TODAY. THERE WAS A GOOD TURNOUT THIS MORNING. WE WILL BE HERE TILL 6-7 PM. TOMORROW WE WILL OPEN AT 9AM

COME STOP BY AND GIVE US A LOOK!!

CLICK THE LINK TO LEARMN MORE...

 

https://comicbookportal.wixsite.com/comics4sale

 

Edited by fufat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 posts
Posted (edited)

Well our comic book yard sale has ended and was a success. Thank you to all who came.  

Edited by fufat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0