[CLOSED] LAST CALL & FINAL CUTS! CLOSING TOMORROW! Avengers #47 1st Dane Whitman, SA Flash, GL, Capt. Marvel; Wonder Woman #134, Two-Gun Kid #61, Forever People 1&2, ASM 34, 67; Superboy #86 4th LSH, Showcase #80, Avengers #4, more!

206 posts in this topic

9,930 posts

I tried, I really tried, to do a Golden Age herd cull, but I pulled these out instead. 15 books so far; will open with 5 tonight. If I move through the rest early in the week, I may pull some more to add, including some bronze. 

:rulez:

Payment: Check or Money Order.

First :takeit: Wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Shipping: $5 for one book in the U.S.; multiple at $7. Over 10 books goes to the medium flat rate priority box at $14. Shipping to Canada is at actual.

Don't be listy (tsk) Including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape, on your dime. Unless I missed something major.

Edited by Readcomix

9,930 posts

Two-Gun Kid #61 FN/FN- The worst of it is that folded lower right corner and the small dot of stain on the spine just below the price. With masked gunman Matt Hawk launching in the rebooted series with #60, this issue for this title is akin to JIM 84 or TOS 40. But there's only 7 on the census, tightly bunched from 6.0 up to the lone 8.5, which sold on Heritage in '16 for $836.50, a few times' guide. Lower grade raw copies on eBay went 2-3x guide. 

(WAS $150) NOW $100 :whatthe:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

9,930 posts

Adventure Comics #321 VF- beauty. 1st Time Trapper. (WAS $40) NOW $25 :acclaim:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

9,930 posts

:news: SOLD! Tales of Suspense #37 VG/FN 5.0 range, wall to wall Ditko goodness. $40

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

9,930 posts

:news: SOLD! Strange Tales #135 VG- holding it back for that color loss upper right cover corner. Note also slight tear back cover margin, below artist. 1st S.H.I.E.L.D., 1st Hydra. $40

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

9,930 posts

:news: SOLD via PM! Captain Atom #85 VG/VG- 1st appearance of Punch and Jewelee (Doomsday Clock's Marionette and Mime inspirations) and early (3rd app) Ted Kord Blue Beetle. (WAS $20) NOW $15

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

42,876 posts
10 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Who's ready?

I'm your minute man? :D

Edited by lizards2

9,930 posts

:news: SOLD via PM! Jet Dream (and her Stunt-Girl Counterspies) #1 FN/FN- Jet and the "Acrobeauts" in "D-Day for the Generalissimo." $8

Note: After the Birds of Prey movie, someone will commission this property and do a Birds of Prey meets Austin Powers-style adaptation, and this book will blow up. For 14 minutes, at least. Ya heard it here. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

9,930 posts

Amazing Spider-Man #67 VG/FN first Randy Robertson (WAS $35) NOW $30

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Lowered grade and price due to reassessment of back cover

9,930 posts

Alarming Tales #3 Fair. 1958 Simon/Kirby goodness. Cover detached, two horizontal tears in front cover from right edge, one to "L" in tales, the other to ghoul's left elbow.

(WAS $15) NOW $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Double pic

9,930 posts

:news: SOLD via PM! X-Men #49 FN/FN+ first Polaris, Steranko cover. Color-breaking diagonal crease (cuts through "e") keeps me out of 7's on this. $60

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix