• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL & FINAL CUTS! CLOSING TOMORROW! Avengers #47 1st Dane Whitman, SA Flash, GL, Capt. Marvel; Wonder Woman #134, Two-Gun Kid #61, Forever People 1&2, ASM 34, 67; Superboy #86 4th LSH, Showcase #80, Avengers #4, more!

206 posts in this topic

Just now, porcupine48 said:

Sorry readcomix,but it's a Pineapple pic opportunity!

We don't know what her mix is,she's a big girl at a bit over a year.There's a rescue here in Capital city that paid her airlift to Winnipeg,then she had puppies and was flown out here.!!!4.thumb.jpg.d432031e3f374abd02bc3d18b3966b44.jpg

Don't be sorry; happy to have her in the thread! Sweet pup!

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Lowball anyway! Just for laughs! We can bemoan postage! :banana:

Most of the lovely books I was thinking of sold my friend!Postage's not so bad,it's getting the money order.If it's something I can't help myself with,you know I'd reach out-I hope all this bumping's helping sales though sir!

OK Boardieland, final cuts are made on the few books left (23, I think); I will close up early tomorrow and get PM's out to takers so we can get books moving next week. Thank you to all Takers/PM'ers and to the Threadkrap Mafia; I hope it has been both a good sales thread and s good place to hang out! (thumbsu

Oh yeah -- forgot to mention -- in the "What is this still doing here?" category are Two-Gun Kid #61 (2nd Matt Hawk; this is to Two-Gun Kid #60 as JIM #84 is to JIM #83), Wonder Woman #134, Adventure #321, and Forever People 1&2 as a lot.

Edited by Readcomix

18 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Sorry readcomix,but it's a Pineapple pic opportunity!

We don't know what her mix is,she's a big girl at a bit over a year.There's a rescue here in Capital city that paid her airlift to Winnipeg,then she had puppies and was flown out here.!!!4.thumb.jpg.d432031e3f374abd02bc3d18b3966b44.jpg

beautiful pup, looks like she stumbled into a wonderful home :)