• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Studios phase 4
3 3

349 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

I feel like Winthorp and Valentine (or the Dukes) before the big Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice winter crop announcement. I overstocked on Eternals and Ironheart just in case.

I am hoping for some Namor the Submariner news.

Hoping he finally comes to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

:wishluck:

16 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

I am hoping for some Namor the Submariner news.

Hoping he finally comes to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

:wishluck:

I can't remember if they give plot details for upcoming movies or just titles of movies on the MCU slate. Unless Disney made some backdoor deal with Universal, probably won't get a Namor movie just yet, but some kind of "debut in the MCU" announcement would be amazing.

But a Fantastic Four announcement might literally bring the roof of Hall H down. Lives could be lost.

Edited by @therealsilvermane

1 hour ago, @therealsilvermane said:

But a Fantastic Four announcement might literally bring the roof of Hall H down. Lives could be lost.

I think it is a little early for that. I have said it before, but I would like to see them introduced at the weekly poker game in an after credits scene. Some of the heroes we know are there already talking about the guy who is late. Then the door opens and Ben Grimm comes and says something like "hey lay off, you knew I'd get here sooner or later!"

12 minutes ago, zhamlau said:

Is iron heart a very popular comic? I’m not much into current marvel.

I don't think it is. But Marvel Studios doesn't seem to really have comic book readers in mind when they make their movies, especially post-Phase One. The first Iron Man seemed to have comic book readers in mind, but I think at a certain point, Marvel Studios moved beyond trying to please the comic book community. They still definitely seem to pay fan service where it matters and they take inspiration and ideas from the comics, but I think Marvel Studios now considers general worldwide audiences first in the making of these movies. That's how I see it anyway.

13 minutes ago, Bird said:

I think it is a little early for that. I have said it before, but I would like to see them introduced at the weekly poker game in an after credits scene. Some of the heroes we know are there already talking about the guy who is late. Then the door opens and Ben Grimm comes and says something like "hey lay off, you knew I'd get here sooner or later!"

that would be a cool way to introduce FF

9 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

that would be a cool way to introduce FF

Thanks. Even better, show the poker game but pan around the table without showing that Ben is at the table. Then at the end of the pan there is a window behind someone playing and you see the flaming 4 being written in the sky. The camera finishes the pan and gets to Ben, who folds and says works is calling, he has to go!

52 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

I don't think it is. But Marvel Studios doesn't seem to really have comic book readers in mind when they make their movies, especially post-Phase One. The first Iron Man seemed to have comic book readers in mind, but I think at a certain point, Marvel Studios moved beyond trying to please the comic book community. They still definitely seem to pay fan service where it matters and they take inspiration and ideas from the comics, but I think Marvel Studios now considers general worldwide audiences first in the making of these movies. That's how I see it anyway.

:golfclap:

My sentiments exactly.