• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watch out ! This is one bad MFer !!
1 1

58 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Robot Man said:
18 hours ago, Senormac said:

1994177862_cosplayarmyman.jpg.3ce628303c496067ad689c52dd5ec356.jpg

Best and most creative cos play ever! He even got the color right!

Someone who has more knowledge about rifles would have to chime in on what exactly that rifle is supposed to be.  My first guess was a BAR, but I'm not sure.

I don't really recognize the color - Toystory?  If so, those rifles were M-16s.

7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Someone who has more knowledge about rifles would have to chime in on what exactly that rifle is supposed to be.  My first guess was a BAR, but I'm not sure.

I’m no expert on fire arms but I seriously remember those little plastic Army men from when I was a kid. I remember that pose and that color like it was yesterday. I suspect that no matter what your age, most other people do as well. Great job! :golfclap: 

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:
12 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I’m no expert on fire arms but I seriously remember those little plastic Army men from when I was a kid. I remember that pose and that color like it was yesterday. I suspect that no matter what your age, most other people do as well. Great job! :golfclap: 

Yeah - I'm 58, so had all the early Marx WWII versions, and then the Vietnam versions from later.  In fact, I still do in a giant laundry basket out in the garage.   I don't recognize the color at all, except maybe from Toy Story?

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Yeah - I'm 58, so had all the early Marx WWII versions, and then the Vietnam versions from later.  In fact, I still do in a giant laundry basket out in the garage.   I don't recognize the color at all, except maybe from Toy Story?

Could be. I don’t think I ever saw it. I do remember some of them being a little darker color as well. Either way, it’s the pose that makes it!

49 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

He should have learned what a "dance belt" is...

I feel like there should be a Cospay PSA: "Attention men...if you're going to wear skintight clothing on the con floor, please do everyone...but ESPECIALLY the poor children who are of a certain height...the courtesy of not prominently displaying your equipment, and wear padded clothing in that area, so no "outlines" may be observed. We thank you for your cooperation."

:cloud9:

Male ballet dancers wear a cod piece.  It still looks odd to me, but better than the squished junk outline 

1 hour ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

He should have learned what a "dance belt" is...

I feel like there should be a Cospay PSA: "Attention men...if you're going to wear skintight clothing on the con floor, please do everyone...but ESPECIALLY the poor children who are of a certain height...the courtesy of not prominently displaying your equipment, and wear padded clothing in that area, so no "outlines" may be observed. We thank you for your cooperation."

:cloud9:

Image result for spinal tap cucumber gif

21 minutes ago, Senormac said:

Male ballet dancers wear a cod piece.  It still looks odd to me, but better than the squished junk outline 

Male ballet dancers wear a dance belt. These are made specifically for male dancers, for support, protection, and concealing. 

http://www.dancebelt.info/17165091C1D94631B10E/the-complete-guide-to-dance/

On 7/26/2019 at 3:38 PM, Get Marwood & I said:
On 7/26/2019 at 3:24 PM, Senormac said:

67517250_supermannokid.jpg.602f05919fa0c6d4d247bc56f3a74ba0.jpg

I don't know why, but I find the hole in the lift door interesting. Did someone try and shoot him? And if so, were they a bad shot or does he actually have super speed and dodged it? The look on his face certainly implies so. Either that or the hole is a red herring and he's just trying to show off his super bulge whilst simultaneously fighting a losing battle with a droopy eyelid. 

This guy looks like every bully from any 80's comedy. Has that douchy yuppie look on lockdown. I'm thinking maybe a yuppie version of Carveli from welcome back Kotter?

4 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

It is. I still have mine from when I was a local theatre dancer in the early 90s, which may come as a surprise. :D

Yes, it sucks.

No, it's not comfortable.

Yes, it hides lines.

Wait..., it sucks..., but it's not comfortable? hm

What else does it hide?  

Image result for joe camel sunglasses