• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Journey Into Unknown Worlds #28 and Pep Comics #73 (BOTH DISCOUNTED)
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Some Gold!

My Kudos Thread

Rules are as usual:

First  :takeit:wins! Supersedes negotiations, PM with offers!

No HOS'ers or Probe

Payment: PayPal or check, will ship once check clears

Shipping: FREE USPS Priority with tracking and insurance for full amount of book. USA buyers only please

Returns: Raw books 3 days of receiving books for full refund. CGC graded no returns 

Will always listen to reasonable offers or if you have any questions about the books please don't be shy!

Thanks for looking!

Edited by mustang33guy

Detective Comics #48

Here is a super looking Batman key!

Fantastic cover by Bob Kane, I mean look at that scene! Love this book dearly but unfortunately sacrifices must be made sometimes and I am offering it up here first. Its definitely the first mention of the Batmobile. Case also says first mention of Gotham City but I'm like others, might disagree with that. Colors are dripping on this copy and has a very desirable Off White to White Pages! Will miss this one and whoever picks this up should be very happy once in hand. The light mark by Batman's leg on the cover is not on the book, its a newton ring.

Last Sale of a CGC 5.5 was in March 2019 for $1827.00 and that book had a lesser page quality at Cream to Off White.

There is also a CGC 5.5 with tape on interior on eBay listed for $2245.00. Get a better looking and cleaner book for a lower price here!

(CGC 6.0 OW-W Pages)

$1875.00

IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_0985.JPG

Edited by mustang33guy

Journey Into Unknown Worlds #28

Tough Atlas PCH

Classic Zombie cover with beautiful green palette! You don’t find them in this shape too often and without faded colors.Has very minimal wear. Some light light color breaking on the spine and the smallest chip in the bottom right corner. Off white to white pages.

(5.5)

$250.00

B513C186-9484-410A-92FB-6BAA5A16D846.jpeg

546CC273-2368-4104-A746-87A71B699D89.jpeg

59EA6A07-E492-40D6-86D4-9BEEFDA564C0.jpeg

On 8/2/2019 at 2:53 PM, mustang33guy said:

Detective Comics #48

Here is a super looking Batman key!

Fantastic cover by Bob Kane, I mean look at that scene! Love this book dearly but unfortunately sacrifices must be made sometimes and I am offering it up here first. Its definitely the first mention of the Batmobile. Case also says first mention of Gotham City but I'm like others, might disagree with that. Colors are dripping on this copy and has a very desirable Off White to White Pages! Will miss this one and whoever picks this up should be very happy once in hand. The light mark by Batman's leg on the cover is not on the book, its a newton ring.

Last Sale of a CGC 5.5 was in March 2019 for $1827.00 and that book had a lesser page quality at Cream to Off White.

There is also a CGC 5.5 with tape on interior on eBay listed for $2245.00. Get a better looking and cleaner book for a lower price here!

(CGC 6.0 OW-W Pages)

$1875.00

IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_0985.JPG

:takeit:Per PM