• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
3 3

123 posts in this topic

A little Carousel of Comics

Hi everyone! :hi: This will be another small pile of mainly raw Marvel SA and BA under-copies, a lot of BA FF, several retreads at reduced prices, some new, and I think one lonely DC. There are few things lonelier than a DC comic in the hands of a Marvel collector, but she is a pretty one at least. You DC fans should step up and rescue her, and she does need rescuing...and since this will be another keyless thread, indeed not even a few has-been keys (well, maybe one of those) I will try to bring some pleasant distraction with some nice pics from my summer vacation in Ontario, the land of milk and honey :cloud9:

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided as far as possible by time stamp. Unfortunately, the new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. In those circumstances (i.e., where there are "take its" in both a PM and in the sales thread, and where it cannot be determined from the time stamps which "take it" came first), the "take it" posted publicly in the sales thread will win. Therefore, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. You can count on me in any event to do my best to ensure fairness to everyone. (My especial thanks to EC Ed for his kind assistance in formulating and clarifying this rule)

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal only.

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box.

I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

Plane-CanucksUltd.thumb.jpg.177020f5057af82d7127b4f16c25a04c.jpg

Insurance is also available....

Plane-hawker.thumb.jpg.f3be8d72ea0b5837f77b283e6cbae55a.jpg

This is my 77th sales thread on the Boards.  Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :smile:

Cheers,

Robert 

All-TrueCrime-26-fc-Modified4.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 33 Qualified 6.5 (Bright with good gloss; this one is a problem child for an already tough book, main defect is that the Subby pin up is present but torn out, and to make matters worse it is not the original pin up from this copy, it is "married", if that term is appropriate, for a pin up which was torn from another copy and placed loose in this copy; if you have read to this point and still care, its otherwise a solid copy with light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly top & btm edges fc & bc; 2 long diagonal partial cb/ncb crses/folds center top bc; mod tanning halos interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $20.00

FF-33-fc.jpg

FF-33-bc.jpg

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

What, what, what??!??

Yeah, I got 1 DC comic for you, I'll give you and the other DC buyer on the Boards a heads up before I post... :baiting:

Fantastic Four 71 7.5 (Bright & glossy with strong colours; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly rough overhang with sm chips & tears top edges fc & bc; cb crses left top edge & center btm edge fc; sm feathered crses br crnr fc; cb crse bl crnr bc; light tanning interior cvrs; light foxing & ink transfer bc) $25.00 SOLD

FF-71-fc.jpg

FF-71-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

40 minutes ago, crassus said:

Yeah, I got 1 DC comic for you, I'll give you and the other DC buyer on the Boards a heads up before I post... :baiting:

Something that hasn't already sat in my house for months? :baiting:

Fantastic Four 73 6.0 (Bright with good gloss; mod spine & edge wear, mod to heavy spine stress; crnr blunting; cb crses ur & br crnrs fc; hard impact top spine with cb crses, most pronounced bc; finger-print stain ul crnr bc; light to mod foxing & ink transfer fc & bc; light to mod tanning interior cvrs) $15.00

FF-73-fc.jpg

FF-73-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 78 8.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; light spine & edge wear, mainly light cb spine stress; v sm ncb bend right btm edge fc not visible in scan; thin cb crse with blunting ul crnr bc; red ink spray left top edge fc & bc; v light tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $35.00  SOLD

FF-78-fc.jpg

FF-78-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

1 minute ago, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 78 8.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; light spine & edge wear, mainly light cb spine stress; v sm ncb bend right btm edge fc not visible in scan; thin cb crse with blunting ul crnr bc; red ink spray left top edge fc & bc; v light tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $35.00

FF-78-fc.jpg

FF-78-bc.jpg

:takeit:

37 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

And my grass is calling ... back in 120

lol

Fantastic Four 105 7.5 (Bright & glossy; light spine & edge wear; impact btm spine shows faint partial cb crse bl crnr fc; sm impact top spine shows sm cb crse bc; faint partial cb crse br crnr fc; 2 prntr's crses br crnr fc; light foxing interior cvrs; mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $12.00 SOLD

FF-105-fc.jpg

FF-105-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 113 7.5 (Bright & glossy; light spine & edge wear, mainly r-edge fc with cb crse center r-edge fc; light spine & staple stress; faint cb crse ur crnr fc; gentle ncb fold br crnr fc; cb crses bl crnr bc; light foxing interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $10.00 SOLD

FF-113-fc.jpg

FF-113-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 114 8.0 (Bright & glossy; light spine & edge wear, mainly top edge bc & a v v sm chip lower r-edge fc; impact br crnr creating a ncb fold fc but small cb crses bl crnr bc; partial cb crse/fold ul crnr bc; light to mod foxing & localized ink transfer bc) $12.00 SOLD

FF-114-fc.jpg

FF-114-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

16 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
17 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

And my grass is calling ... back in 120

lol

Given what I'm posting, I can also recommend watching wet paint dry, or getting there early for the Woodstock revival...

Fantastic Four 128 7.5 (Bright & glossy; light spine & edge wear, mainly r-edge & btm edge fc; cb crses center btm edge & btm r-edge fc; vertical crse r-btm edge fc which faintly effects whole book & shows as ncb fold fc but cb crse bc; crnr blunting; light ncb surface wear fc & bc; light foxing interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & localized ink transfer fc & bc; book has 4 page FF "friends and foes" colour insert) $10.00 SOLD

FF-128-fc.jpg

FF-128-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 139 7.0 (Bright & glossy; mod spine & edge wear, mainly cb dings top edge fc & bc plus btm edge bc with 1/8" tear; mod cb spine stress; hard impact btm spine with cb crse; stains ul fc in area below price box, partially visible in scan; partial cb crse/fold ul crnr bc; light foxing & localized ink transfer bc) $8.00 SOLD

FF-139-fc.jpg

FF-139-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus