• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOLEN CGC BATMAN COLLECTION UPDATE
2 2

136 posts in this topic

I don't know anything about the case, but if a trial has not happened yet, I would be extremely careful with what I post/don't post publicly, both here and on social media. Additionally, I would consider NOT posting pictures of anyone's infant children.  There is literally no upside.

33 minutes ago, ALFRED PENNYWORTH said:

I'm sure most of you have all heard about the crime committed last December in Boca Raton, Florida of the # 1 CGC registry Batman /Detective Comics Collection...well Philipp Wiesbauer’s trial begins 8 weeks from tomorrow. This has been the longest 8 months I have ever experienced. Philipp will be served a wrath he has never known...or expects! Life as he knows it will be over. AN ARIZONA STATE PENITENTIARY for a long time awaits him as his new home. His crimes charges hold between 4-12 years! And the charges are iron clad in proof. Wake up kid....you are going to go down a path from which there is no return.  
And his detestable father Tom Wiesbauer who brought him into this burglary ( as well as many others I assume....just that this one sucks for him because he got caught) as well as this life of crime sits on the sidelines and does nothing to help him out by returning all that they both stole from me. Tom’s girlfriend Tayna Resnick Willis, another repulsive player in all this by having the knowledge of all that went down and hides in the dark and does nothing. “When you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas”! And Tayna is infested!  
And for a woman who lost her son in a horrific accident...you would think that she would have some kindness and compassion within her. Well guess not.  
And to top the list off Philipp’s mother Sabine Hunze-Orlando seems more concerned with changing her Facebook profile picture every other day than helping out her son who has been forced to live in her Arizona home since his arrest in January. You would think that her husbands suicide in January would make her want to help out her son as I’m sure she has enough pressure in her life without dealing with a low life kid who steals and got arrested....and is now forced to live in her home. How she hasn’t been able to get her disgusting ex-husband to do the right thing to help their troubled son out of this life changing situation and set him on a better path as he is now a father is just mind blowing! Maybe she’s in on it too?? It wouldn’t surprise me in the least with this low life group of people. Shame on all of them. 
Four loathsome human beings. The wheel is round and it’s about to start turning in a way they never planned as they never expected to have to deal with a victim like me and the law enforcement team behind me who will not rest until justice is served for these revolting individuals. 
Tom has been arrested in the past for Stalking, Grand Theft, and Robbery of stolen property....just to name a few. What a great guy!  
And how he felt it was a good thing to pass this lifestyle down to his son...who has a infant son (pictured with his mother below) and a fiancé (if she hasn’t wised up and thrown him to the curb) just boggles the mind .  
Wiesbauer’s!!!! Return 100% of my items in the condition they were in when you committed your crime and stole my things and the situation for all involved will go in the direction you hope for with my help or in 56 days you will wish you had when given the opportunity. The clock is ticking!!!!
These individuals live in Royal Palm Beach and Arizona....and all have Facebook pages. Feel free to express your feelings to them. MAYBE they will wise up.   If they are your neighbors be aware!!

After your friendly PM, I'd say you're about as trash as the ones you're accusing.

xoxoxoxo

2 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Perhaps you should follow your own advice.  Post the factual information, let the justice system investigate and arrest the likely culprits, and let the courts convict and sentence  the guilty.  The people you're accusing aren't guilty until a court judges them to be so and I'm pretty sure that little baby in the picture didn't mastermind the heist.

^^

Bring an infant into this mess. Classy ... or should I say trashy.

Edited by Gotham Kid

7 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

And who's dumb enough to keep over a million bucks worth of comics in a storage locker?

Apparently he's dumb enough to delete his first post when it has already been quoted.

Edited by Gotham Kid

Personally , I’d give Mr. Lawrence a break. I think people come to these chat boards for comradery ( as well as education and entertainment ).  This could have been nothing else  but a safe place to vent and get support as the trial kicks off.  Mr. Lawrence if your still here I hope you will provide detailed updates as I’m sure everyone here is certainly pulling for you to have books returned unharmed. Out of curiosity sake , were there any pre Robin Tecs or a Bats 1 ? 

9 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

What's going on here?

Some fool gets his collection stolen (1 Mil in a flimsy storage locker), has already convicted the entire family including the baby ( no need for courts here ) and has impeccable chatroom manners.

Edited by Gotham Kid

2 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:
5 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

And who's dumb enough to keep over a million bucks worth of comics in a storage locker?

Apparently he's dumb enough enough to delete his first post when it has already been quoted.

What's next?  Deleting his PMs?

1 minute ago, Chicago Boy said:

Personally , I’d give Mr. Lawrence a break. I think people come to these chat boards for comradery ( as well as education and entertainment ).  This could have been nothing else  but a safe place to vent and get support as the trial kicks off.  Mr. Lawrence if your still here I hope you will provide detailed updates as I’m sure everyone here is certainly pulling for you to have books returned unharmed. Out of curiosity sake , were there any pre Robin Tecs or a Bats 1 ? 

Classy post.  He must have spent a long time building his collection and it must be incredibly upsetting to have it stolen.  I hope it's all recovered and those responsible spend serious time in jail.

1 minute ago, thehumantorch said:

it must be incredibly upsetting to have it stolen.  I hope it's all recovered and those responsible spend serious time in jail.

This is about the only thing I'll agree upon.

Edited by Gotham Kid

56 minutes ago, ALFRED PENNYWORTH said:

I'm sure most of you have all heard about the crime committed last December in Boca Raton, Florida of the # 1 CGC registry Batman /Detective Comics Collection...well Philipp Wiesbauer’s trial begins 8 weeks from tomorrow. This has been the longest 8 months I have ever experienced. Philipp will be served a wrath he has never known...or expects! Life as he knows it will be over. AN ARIZONA STATE PENITENTIARY for a long time awaits him as his new home. His crimes charges hold between 4-12 years! And the charges are iron clad in proof. Wake up kid....you are going to go down a path from which there is no return.  
And his detestable father Tom Wiesbauer who brought him into this burglary ( as well as many others I assume....just that this one sucks for him because he got caught) as well as this life of crime sits on the sidelines and does nothing to help him out by returning all that they both stole from me. Tom’s girlfriend Tayna Resnick Willis, another repulsive player in all this by having the knowledge of all that went down and hides in the dark and does nothing. “When you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas”! And Tayna is infested!  
And for a woman who lost her son in a horrific accident...you would think that she would have some kindness and compassion within her. Well guess not.  
And to top the list off Philipp’s mother Sabine Hunze-Orlando seems more concerned with changing her Facebook profile picture every other day than helping out her son who has been forced to live in her Arizona home since his arrest in January. You would think that her husbands suicide in January would make her want to help out her son as I’m sure she has enough pressure in her life without dealing with a low life kid who steals and got arrested....and is now forced to live in her home. How she hasn’t been able to get her disgusting ex-husband to do the right thing to help their troubled son out of this life changing situation and set him on a better path as he is now a father is just mind blowing! Maybe she’s in on it too?? It wouldn’t surprise me in the least with this low life group of people. Shame on all of them. 
Four loathsome human beings. The wheel is round and it’s about to start turning in a way they never planned as they never expected to have to deal with a victim like me and the law enforcement team behind me who will not rest until justice is served for these revolting individuals. 
Tom has been arrested in the past for Stalking, Grand Theft, and Robbery of stolen property....just to name a few. What a great guy!  
And how he felt it was a good thing to pass this lifestyle down to his son...who has a infant son (pictured with his mother below) and a fiancé (if she hasn’t wised up and thrown him to the curb) just boggles the mind .  
Wiesbauer’s!!!! Return 100% of my items in the condition they were in when you committed your crime and stole my things and the situation for all involved will go in the direction you hope for with my help or in 56 days you will wish you had when given the opportunity. The clock is ticking!!!!
These individuals live in Royal Palm Beach and Arizona....and all have Facebook pages. Feel free to express your feelings to them. MAYBE they will wise up.   If they are your neighbors be aware!!

OP -- Ever heard the words "jury appeal"?