UHA's Kudos Thread
3 3

11 posts in this topic

65 posts

Just starting a thread here to keep a log of my transactions with fellow boardies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
771 posts
3 hours ago, UHA said:

Just starting a thread here to keep a log of my transactions with fellow boardies.

Sold a mid grade CGC Hulk 181 earlier this year.  Fast payment, great transaction.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
573 posts

Bought an ASM 129 from  UHA and it was a fantastic transaction.   Will do business again with him.  WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!

mikej

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
65 posts
On 8/19/2019 at 10:56 PM, TC33 said:

Sold a mid grade CGC Hulk 181 earlier this year.  Fast payment, great transaction.  Thanks!

Thanks Tc33!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
65 posts
On 8/24/2019 at 3:20 PM, mikej61 said:

Bought an ASM 129 from  UHA and it was a fantastic transaction.   Will do business again with him.  WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!

mikej

Thank you very much mike!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
880 posts

Fast payment & good communication!  Thanks for your purchase!

-Jeff

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
65 posts
56 minutes ago, T'Challa said:

Fast payment & good communication!  Thanks for your purchase!

-Jeff

 

Thanks Jeff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 posts

Received TOD 9.0 in perfect condition and super fast. Thank You!!! (thumbsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 posts

Bought a GSX #1 CGC 3.5. Book arrived well packaged and all good. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
65 posts
On 6/17/2020 at 4:48 PM, Neo79pr said:

Received TOD 9.0 in perfect condition and super fast. Thank You!!! (thumbsu

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
65 posts
4 hours ago, grbox2001 said:

Bought a GSX #1 CGC 3.5. Book arrived well packaged and all good. Thank you!

Awesome you got the book! Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
3 3