• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about a trade
3 3

86 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

He has videos on Christian stations that the earth is contracting etc and some other ideas...

While the bible does say God made the earth on day 1 or 2 and times + seasons on the 3rd, some of that was used to explain the unexplainable...

While I'm a believer, evidently it was a poorly made joke, I figure everyone had heard of Neal Adams philosophy...

You can buy his universe cds from his website etc....

Kneel Atoms also apparently believes the Earth is shrinking and/or hollow.  As far as time, it does not exist nor does space and it is possible to travel back and forth in it, but the multiverse is already 'constructed' in the 'spacious present' so you can go back with consciousness not matter, unfortunately Man does not have the type of consciousness to do this while in the conscious state.

12 minutes ago, kav said:

Kneel Atoms also apparently believes the Earth is shrinking and/or hollow.  As far as time, it does not exist nor does space and it is possible to travel back and forth in it, but the multiverse is already 'constructed' in the 'spacious present' so you can go back with consciousness not matter, unfortunately Man does not have the type of consciousness to do this while in the conscious state.

I understand the power of the mind in regards to memory and travelling back by it, is this what you mean?

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I understand the power of the mind in regards to memory and travelling back by it, is this what you mean?

There are multiple probable presents as well as pasts and futures.  You cant really travel back to "a" past with memory but one of several.  However it is also possible for the entire consciousness, not just the memory function to travel back.  You can only observe, though you cannot change anything.

36 minutes ago, kav said:

There are multiple probable presents as well as pasts and futures.  You cant really travel back to "a" past with memory but one of several.  However it is also possible for the entire consciousness, not just the memory function to travel back.  You can only observe, though you cannot change anything.

Yeah

Which would be pointless, unfortunately 

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Yeah

Which would be pointless, unfortunately 

not necessarily.  All we can do is observe anyway.  

1 hour ago, kav said:

Why do you spell his name that way?

Just now, KPR Comics said:

Why do you spell his name that way?

I like to fittle with spellings to amuse myself.  Maybe because I read a lot of stuff written by kids.

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

I do that with

Gulag Archipelago 

And

City of God

here's my yearly book read list:
All of an Instant
Lord of Light

Creatures of Light and Darkness

Drakon

The Godwhale

Half Past Human

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

You read alot of fiction

well I have plenty of non fiction re reads just not yearly.  For example i've read about every book on screenwriting and film directing 10 times each.  Also texts on homicide investigation and crime lab methods.  as well as all of Plato's dialogues 30 or so times.  

31 minutes ago, kav said:

well I have plenty of non fiction re reads just not yearly.  For example i've read about every book on screenwriting and film directing 10 times each.  Also texts on homicide investigation and crime lab methods.  as well as all of Plato's dialogues 30 or so times.  

You read my mind! :idea:

5 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

You could send your mind into the future to get the lottery numbers but it would be fruitless as every possible combination of winning numbers would exist in various future so you would have no more heads up than just picking random numbers like everyone else.