• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
20 20

1,966 posts in this topic

I wanted a nice copy of ASM #800, but which one?  There's only a few hundred!  :p  In the end I picked this version.  I remember seeing thisimage as a poster waaaaaaay back in the day and always loved it.  I ended up getting the Moebius Elektra one (still have it!) but never tracked this image down - until now!  Here's my #800:

6027716_Full_Obv.jpg?t=NS8yLzIwMjQgOTowO

On a side note, I also discovered that this Lisner version of ASM #799 exists, so if anyone has a 9.8 copy laying around they aren't married to send me a PM.  I may start a WTB thread on it too.  

Spoiler

4655997.jpg

Edited by pmpknface

2 signature series books and 2 more 1st appearances!  The first is an awesome Chris Bachalo cover.  Thought about getting the one after it, as they are kind of a set, but it was only a 9.6 so maybe another time.  This is cool enough for now.  1st Norah Winters, ASM #575:

6029271_Full_Obv.jpg?t=NS8zLzIwMjQgNDoxM

Next up, a variant cover and the 1st appearance of the new Rhino.  Cool retro-vibe on this one!  ASM #617:

6029238_Full_Obv.jpg?t=NS8zLzIwMjQgNDowO