• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk 181 CG rating 9.2
1 1

44 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2019 at 12:24 PM, birdiejoey said:

Trying to find out what my Hulk 181 is worth.  It’s a 9.2 CG rating

Any chance you'll post again or is this another drive by shouting?

15 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I'd like to know what my PG rated Hulk 181 is worth.hm

...If the grade is the same, not as much as my CGC rated Hulk 181. 

(Shameless plug...I've decided to support my local comic book forum)

18 hours ago, kav said:

Any chance you'll post again or is this another drive by shouting?

Come to think of it, gotta agree with Kav on this one: "Gimmie, gimmie., gimmie." YOU ARE HERE FOR ME!

In the broder picture of life and compared to the the things and attitude that really show what a person is worth/made of and what not, your "CG Hulk 181 9.2" is worthless. Absolutely worthless. 

Edited by NoMan

15 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I'd like to know what my PG rated Hulk 181 is worth.hm

If it's PG rated its $2000 if itwas R rated well that would be $5000

On 9/6/2019 at 6:04 PM, NoMan said:

Come to think of it, gotta agree with Kav on this one: "Gimmie, gimmie., gimmie." YOU ARE HERE FOR ME!

In the broder picture of life and compared to the the things and attitude that really show what a person is worth/made of and what not, your "CG Hulk 181 9.2" is worthless. Absolutely worthless. 

huh?o.O

21 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

huh?o.O

Just my usual rant on a person having manners. Don’t worry too much about it. Manners rarely existing anymore and are a thing of the past. 

Now it’s just tell me everything you spent years learning and tell me now.  I want to know what my silly comic book is worth, I’d like you to do all the legwork in figuring it out but don’t expect a thank you cause I’ll be too busy scheming how to rip someone off once you tell me what it’s worth. 

Edited by NoMan

5 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Just my usual rant on a person having manners. Don’t worry too much about it. Manners rarely existing anymore and are a thing of the past. 

Now it’s just tell me everything you spent years learning and tell me now.  I want to know what my silly comic book is worth, I’d like you to do all the legwork in figuring it out but don’t expect a thank you cause I’ll be too busy scheming how to rip someone off once you tell me what it’s worth. 

ahhhh ok lol. I know what you mean a lot of use spend a lot of time in the hobby and build lots of experience and some not all newbies come in and don't want to do the leg work. 

2 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

ahhhh ok lol. I know what you mean a lot of use spend a lot of time in the hobby and build lots of experience and some not all newbies come in and don't want to do the leg work. 

I’d be fine with a “thank you” but that seems to be too much trouble these jerk offs 

All kids today should be sent to military school.  And they should wear helmets no matter what they’re doing. 

And they should be forced to have sex with Cher on top of their Hulk 181s. 

Edited by NoMan