• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Modern Newsies!
22 22

3,015 posts in this topic

I paid 500, which was the max I was willing to pay.  Was a rare splurge for PC.  I really have no idea what someone else would  pay for it, but I've been looking for 3 years and have only seen one raw with a remote chance.  A few CGC 9.6s have gone quickly just under 200.  This was the first unsigned CGC 9.8 I've seen listed.  There's a guy with a signed one for 22k best offer.  (shrug)

Edited by rayne5446

6 minutes ago, rayne5446 said:

I paid 500, which was the max I was willing to pay.  Was a rare splurge for PC.  I really have no idea what someone else would  pay for it, but I've been looking for 3 years and have only seen one raw with a remote chance.  A few CGC 9.6s have gone quickly just under 200.  This was the first unsigned CGC 9.8 I've seen listed.  There's a guy with a signed one for 22k best offer.  (shrug)

I saw that 22K one .. that guy is dreaming.. maybe 2K

5 hours ago, littledoom said:

didn't know 2nd print newsstands existed.. you have a lot of great #1 issue newsstands.. did they all come from the same lot? They're all Marvel NOW

Yeah, it was a 36 book lot that ended up being $1 each including shipping. Yeah the seller said he picked them up from Barnes & Nobles when they were released. 

4 hours ago, Corona smith said:

Yeah, it was a 36 book lot that ended up being $1 each including shipping. Yeah the seller said he picked them up from Barnes & Nobles when they were released. 

i know to many it's modern junk but to my eyes they're literally hot gold .. really good pick up