• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUNKY NO CLUE HOW PRICE "ROUND 3" SUNDAY 3rd 3:00 PACIFIC TIME
13 13

692 posts in this topic

Yep, I'm the first to agree, that with all the speculation, movie hype, genre, artist and price run ups, I have no clue where some of the real prices and demand are on anything anymore!

So that said, I'm going to offer to the boards, all sorts of "A line", quality stuff, with legit price cuts, on this sales thread.

Just going to pull random stuff, GPA, price cut, and post, sooooo sit back and watch this thread, maybe your find something you can't pass up,

Offers accepted, PM welcomed, Bedrock Crappy approved.

Full refund if not happy,

USA ONLY, sorry international peoples.

Any type of payment,

References, are GATOR, SACENTAUR, PRIMTIME AND WHOMEVER,

so on with the show,

Bri

PLEASE NOTE IT IS BUYER RESPONSIBILITY TO COPY PASTE THE BOOK TITLE GRADE ORIGINAL ASK AND THE DISCOUNTED PRICE ! 

PM TO ME SO I AND YOU CAN KEEP TRACK OF WHAT YOUR GETTING! I EXPECT ALL OF YOU TO PLAY NICE AND RESPECT ANYBODY THAT GOT A BOOK BEFORE YOU

ROUND 3 on Sunday the 3rd, say 3:00

Edited by Bunky Brian

STRANGE TALES #110
CGC Grade: 6.0 FN
Price: $3,500 Last GPA $2,665.00 OCT 2019

HOW ABOUT $1950.00

Oct-2019

JUL 1963; Cream to Off-White pages. First appearance of Doctor Strange, Ancient One, Nightmare and Wong. First Paste-Pot Pete and Wizard Team-up. Ayers, Larry Lieber, Matt Fox and Steve Ditko art; Jack Kirby cover.

ST_110_6_20160403.jpg

Edited by Bunky Brian

6 minutes ago, Bunky Brian said:

Yep, I'm the first to agree, that with all the speculation, movie hype, genre, artist and price run ups, I have no clue where some of the real prices and demand are on anything anymore!

So that said, I'm going to offer to the boards, all sorts of "A line", quality stuff, with legit price cuts, on this sales thread.

Just going to pull random stuff, GPA, price cut, and post, sooooo sit back and watch this thread, maybe your find something you can't pass up,

Offers accepted, PM welcomed, Bedrock Crappy approved.

Full refund if not happy,

USA ONLY, sorry international peoples.

Any type of payment,

References, are GATOR, SACENTAUR, PRIMTIME AND WHOMEVER,

so on with the show,

Bri

Oh this could be dangerous...

ANY WONDER WOMAN FANS OUT THERE?

WONDER WOMAN #5
CGC Grade: 7.5 VF -
Price: $2,950 LAST GPA IS $1,900.00 HOW ABOUT $1,500.00

JUL 1943; Off-white to white pages. Featuring the first appearance of Dr. Psycho. Her sidekick Etta Candy appears in her own backup feature. The cover is by H. G. Peter, and the interior art is by him and Sheldon Moldoff.

ww_5_75_cgc_fc.jpg

ww_5_75_cgc_bc.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bunky Brian said:

ANY WONDER WOMAN FANS OUT THERE?

WONDER WOMAN #5
CGC Grade: 7.5 VF -
Price: $2,950 LAST GPA IS $1,900.00 HOW ABOUT $1,500.00

JUL 1943; Off-white to white pages. Featuring the first appearance of Dr. Psycho. Her sidekick Etta Candy appears in her own backup feature. The cover is by H. G. Peter, and the interior art is by him and Sheldon Moldoff.

ww_5_75_cgc_fc.jpg

ww_5_75_cgc_bc.jpg

Can't resist!  :takeit: