• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3,000,000 posts countdown for the Comics General forum!
4 4

465 posts in this topic

Kav actually did one more, this one, after going through the process of being kavinated, I couldn't post it lol

Quality work now in a folder, eventually in the 3 millionth folder! One scan at a time :)

received_809058872874370.jpeg

6 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

oh there really is a huge problem for us fellow comic book collectors , but you are new around here Hollywood ....so  i will reveal some very eye opening facts and information to you in a pm

As a comic book fan and collector, I'd love to know what the "huge problem" is.  Biggest concern I have is prices on the older issues I'd like to have.

16 minutes ago, steveinthecity said:

As a comic book fan and collector, I'd love to know what the "huge problem" is.  Biggest concern I have is prices on the older issues I'd like to have.

He thinks that because most of my posts aren't in the Comics General section (which most are) that I shouldn't be here.

:)

-slym

35 minutes ago, slym2none said:

He thinks that because most of my posts aren't in the Comics General section (which most are) that I shouldn't be here.

:)

-slym

Why should anyone care where anyone else posts?  Anyhoo, let me go find some threads that are more comics, less general.

7 hours ago, steveinthecity said:

Why should anyone care where anyone else posts?  Anyhoo, let me go find some threads that are more comics, less general.

lol yeah isn't it all about the post counts for street cred... :roflmao:err.. I mean comic cred.. :baiting:

21 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

A KAV GIFT 3MILL POST IN COMICS GENERAL.jpg

KAV INSPIRATIONAL.jpg

KAV Reflection.jpg

A KAV JOKE.jpg

Glad you like em!  As for the Shaft movie, last one was so awful, playing it like a comedy buddy cop film.  Ugh.  Shaft is not a comedy!  I'm talkin bout SHAFT!

13 minutes ago, kav said:

Glad you like em!  As for the Shaft movie, last one was so awful, playing it like a comedy buddy cop film.  Ugh.  Shaft is not a comedy!  I'm talkin bout SHAFT!

I saw it for free at a prescreening or I'd of passed too. They did have a dj before hand and gave away some shirts and these little detective "John Shaft" note takers as gifts. :) 

Along with, A Shaft Trench Coat! But you had to dance to the disco music for like 3 minutes straight and not stop hahaha, but one guy was luck ;) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM