• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
9 9

746 posts in this topic

Welcome... to the Official 2019 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Raffle

Cut-off for prize donations is Monday, December 23rd at 12:00pm (Noon) EST
a link to the ranking form of finalized prizes will be available shortly after donation cut-off

RAFFLE WILL BEGIN on Friday, December 27th at 12:00pm (Noon) EST
the video of drawing and name order, will be posted the night before on Thursday.

Good luck everyone.

Rules:

• Any member of the CGC Chat Boards in good standing with the community (no PL/HOS) is eligible to participate.

• To be entered into the Raffle, you need to donate a prize to the Raffle.
    (multiple prize donations are always welcome, but there is only one entry per member regardless of number of prizes donated)

• Please post your Raffle donation(s) in this thread
    (PMs are also welcome to either @HollyJollyOne or @The Sledder ... but posting them yourself, here, in this thread is best)

• Please specify if you DO NOT want to offer International Shipping for your donation.
    (If you don't stipulate any shipping restrictions, it will be understood that the person donating the prize will look after 100% of the shipping costs to whomever claims that prize)

If you're curious to see what kinds of donations have been made in the past, below are links to the past few years worth of Raffle:

2018     2017     2016

Just now, comicginger1789 said:

As a newbie to this wonderful wintery exchange, I am unsure what your "usual" is....

Bacon, 2 eggs overeasy, light brown toast with real butter and a glass of OJ?

Lumberjack slam, eggs sunny side up with roasted potatoes instead of the hash browns.  Dry white toast with peanut butter and grape jelly on the side please.

xoxo

greggy

1 minute ago, comicginger1789 said:

Darn...I prefer an omellette. I am sure someone out there likes the OJ though :)

Lumberjack though...thats a hearty feast!

The best thing that happened to my waist line was them tearing down the Denny's right next to where I live.