• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Slab sale: gold, silver, bronze, keys
7 7

84 posts in this topic

General Rules:

• No probation list members or hall of shame members. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone that I have on ignore.
  • First post in the thread that says they want a book wins it. I don't go by timestamps, I go by post order. 
  • Please either quote the book or post clearly with what you are taking.
  • A "take it" in the thread trumps any and all PM negotiations until the post has been updated as sold in the thread.  

Payment:

• Payment by Paypal is fine up to $400. After that, check or money order only for domestic orders. 
  • Time payments: available on $1000+ orders. 20% nonrefundable deposit, then the balance over whatever time period specified (usually 2-5 months)
  • Invoices will go out a few days after the thread ends. No need to PM me asking how to pay, I promise I will PM you!

Shipping: 

• Shipping is extra. Domestic goes by Priority. International requires tracking. No exceptions on either. 

Returns:

• All sales on CGC graded books are final.
Edited by october

8 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Oh man ... an October sales thread ... it’s like a United Nations food drop - warm up those trigger fingers 

Nah. That will be for my raw April thread. This one is just slabs unfortunately, and (ironically enough) people on the CGC boards don't seem to like CGC slabs that much. lol