• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Holiday Raffle Mystery Box Reveal Thread
1 1

97 posts in this topic

This thread is pitiful.  I mean, with the number of "mystery boxes" that get offered, this thread autta be packed with replies.  

Where are they ?  Yes, we do want to see them !!  

18 minutes ago, Senormac said:

This thread is pitiful.  I mean, with the number of "mystery boxes" that get offered, this thread autta be packed with replies.  

Agreed. We should tag people who got mystery boxes...  What did everyone get?  

On 1/20/2020 at 7:24 PM, wombat said:

Got my mystery box today from @1Cool  He did not disappoint. Chock full of magazine goodness and more. Some sweet Frazetta covers and an awesome Terror Tales with amazing colors. Plenty of other goodies as well with some interesting reading. Thanks!!!!!!!

IMG_2822.JPG

IMG_2823.JPG

The Kareema comic was from a board member who passed away.  Unfortunately much too soon.

Edited by oakman29

51 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

The Kareema comic was from a board member who passed away.  Unfortunately much too soon.

Dave.... was that Beau ?  

1 hour ago, Senormac said:

That's why they are called Mystery! lol

Seriously, Post those mystery boxes people! 

8 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I never knew that.  I got it in a mystery box way back when and always thought it was cool.  

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

Man, thank you for posting.  Those Hawaiian goodies look Amazing.  I love the roasted macadamia nuts

I saw you flagged me but, thought you made a post in the holiday raffle thread.  :facepalm:  I just noticed this thread today.