• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics of your best comic& favorite
3 3

111 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

That is insane. I've never seen one on these boards.    Where did you buy this at when you found it?  

I bought this back in 2012 from Bedrock.  It was actually put on sale here on these boards.  In fact many of the ASMs I sold off, including my AF15, I bought off the boards.  I was really, really lucky with the AF15 - I bought it from a boardie gilbertotorres sometime late 2017 early 2008 - if you look him up, he's #2 on the Hall of Shame members.  I recall that shortly after SD Comicon back in 2008 he started to flake out on some people who bought from him and he fell of the map.

5 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

I bought this back in 2012 from Bedrock.  It was actually put on sale here on these boards.  In fact many of the ASMs I sold off, including my AF15, I bought off the boards.  I was really, really lucky with the AF15 - I bought it from a boardie gilbertotorres sometime late 2017 early 2008 - if you look him up, he's #2 on the Hall of Shame members.  I recall that shortly after SD Comicon back in 2008 he started to flake out on some people who bought from him and he fell of the map.

Are you pretty much done with your grail list or is there anything else you are searching for?  I have a great ASM 361  9.4 if you like Carnage...

5 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Are you pretty much done with your grail list or is there anything else you are searching for?  I have a great ASM 361  9.4 if you like Carnage...

It's the thrill of the hunt!  My current focus is completing my Defenders run (22 to go) and Marvel Team Up run - which my secret Santa got me back on track on.  Then Spotlight and Premiere are coming up next!

On 1/12/2020 at 6:42 AM, oakman29 said:

(shrug)who knows

If I showed you guys my best as in most expensive.  I might get robbed.🤣

52 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Surely , it can't beat Jazzman's Marvel 1 !  That is amazing.    :bigsmile:

To start off, he's got an Oakman '29....

Also, he doesn't live too far from me so if he's not posting actively I can always  .... augment my collection ...:foryou:

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

I traded my 9.4 ASM 361 in an upgrade

Edited by Hollywood1892

3 hours ago, JazzMan said:

To start off, he's got an Oakman '29....

Also, he doesn't live too far from me so if he's not posting actively I can always  .... augment my collection ...:foryou:

You rock dude. Are you going to Terry's show this year?

3 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

I just went to the Long Beach show this weekend.  When's Terry's show?

6 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

I just went to the Long Beach show this weekend.  When's Terry's show?

JAN

California Comic Convention
Sunday
The Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa · Costa Mesa, CA