• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Culling the GA herd: 2020 Edition - Until 10:00 PM EST Sunday (1/12/20)
7 7

176 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF F!

I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST SNAGGED A NATIONAL COMICS #5

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my favorites and one I lucked into from my local comic shop. Great grab there. :golfclap:

4 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

HOLY MOTHER OF F!

I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST SNAGGED A NATIONAL COMICS #5

Bro that is so awesome I LITERALLY WENT to take it and saw a reply pop up and it was yours!!! What an EPIC book great snag!!