mattn792 feedback thread
1 1

10 posts in this topic

3,709 posts

Everybody my age has a kudos thread, its the coolest!

Anyway, if we've transacted in the past, and you were pleased with the result, please leave a few kind words.  

(And if you weren't happy, pm me and let's try to fix it... :gossip:)

Edited by mattn792

3,339 posts

It is my esteemed honor to leave the first feedback for a wonderful seller here on the boards!! Shipping was great, prices were great, awesome communication, and a nice guy to boot! A+! Buy and sell with confidence!

695 posts

Matt bought a awesome book off of me. Very fast payment. Super nice and easy to talk with. A wonderful transaction and a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to working with in the future. Thank you very much

1,564 posts

I grabbed a nice ASM 82.  Well packaged and shipped very fast.  Excellent person to do business with. 

1,184 posts

Bought a few books from Matt.  Good communication, accurate grading, fast shipping!   

82 posts

Bought a sweet grail from Matt, who swiftly took it to the post. It came to me super quick, with tracking all the way, and was packed securely. Thanks for the GSX1 deal! 

Super highly recommend!

653 posts

Picked up a JIM 112 from Matt. Super fast shipping and packed like a newborn that has to be driven through a dynamite plant. Great Seller. Looking forward to your next thread. 

66 posts

Sold two comics to Matt recently. Wonderful, and fast communication and kindly acknowledged when books were received and they were as expected. Sell to him with extreme confidence! 

Tim 

6,115 posts

My experiences were that they ship fast, are easy to deal with.  Responsive.