CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUN, MARCH 8TH
0

10 posts in this topic

1,334 posts

Join us on Sunday, March 8th for our Clifton Show! America's favorite and longest running monthly comic book show!

The show runs from 10-4 at The Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011.

Admission is FREE as always during our regular show hours of 10-4!

But... more and more collectors want first pick....  So... from 8:30 to 10:00 there will be a $5 early bird admission charge.  Earlybirds must use only the front entrance to the building.  For security reasons, only vendors loading in can use the back entrance prior to 10.

Our dealers' room is SOLD OUT again!... all of your regular friends will be here as well as some new faces. Once again we will have everything from CGC investment grade keys to 25 cent readers... supplies and some action figures as well.Our notorious no minimum bid auction is NOW AT 1:30!

...and the daughter of one of our regular collectors will be selling Girl Scout Cookies in the lobby!

Be sure to check out our website: http://www.njcomicbookshows.com/

Like us on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows

Upcoming shows:

 

Wayne 3/22

Clifton 4/5


Seeya There!

JP

Edited by pug productions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,334 posts

What could be better than a sold out Clifton show?... Girl Scout cookies for sale in the lobby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18,422 posts

Girl Scout cookies :luhv:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,213 posts

I'll be there around 10 am open. I will buy some peanut butter sandwiches if she has those for sale.

@Unstoppablejayd Any chance we can meet up here in the am? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,840 posts
49 minutes ago, Bird said:

I'll be there around 10 am open. I will buy some peanut butter sandwiches if she has those for sale.

@Unstoppablejayd Any chance we can meet up here in the am? 

10am may be a stretch but definitely in the am.. see you then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
639 posts

Today was my first time at this show and I was happy to see most dealers were still there at 1:30 pm (I'm a tad busy on Sunday mornings). I loved the dollar books, found way more books than I expected, and I really enjoyed it as a collector getting back into the hobby. Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,334 posts
On 3/8/2020 at 4:45 PM, stynxno said:

Today was my first time at this show and I was happy to see most dealers were still there at 1:30 pm (I'm a tad busy on Sunday mornings). I loved the dollar books, found way more books than I expected, and I really enjoyed it as a collector getting back into the hobby. Thanks! 

I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself.  Welcome to our community!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,840 posts

@Jginsberg79 this is the show I was talking about.. in normal times they have 4 different ones monthly or so Clifton Wayne Hasbrouck Heights and woodbridge,.. great little shows with the best vendors. Clifton is my favorite and I go religiously

@pug productions JP - I heard a rumor you may be starting up again soon???. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
245 posts
1 hour ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

@Jginsberg79 this is the show I was talking about.. in normal times they have 4 different ones monthly or so Clifton Wayne Hasbrouck Heights and woodbridge,.. great little shows with the best vendors. Clifton is my favorite and I go religiously

@pug productions JP - I heard a rumor you may be starting up again soon???. 

 

 

Thank you Jay! If these are starting up again, man would I be interested!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
568 posts
3 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

@Jginsberg79 this is the show I was talking about.. in normal times they have 4 different ones monthly or so Clifton Wayne Hasbrouck Heights and woodbridge,.. great little shows with the best vendors. Clifton is my favorite and I go religiously

@pug productions JP - I heard a rumor you may be starting up again soon???. 

 

 

The old bridge show is listed for august if you take a look at their facebook page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0