• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Think I'll stroll on over to Hollywood and star in one of those big, fancy, superhero movies.

34 posts in this topic

(Apparently a lot of this was pulled from a Daily Mail article, so I'm hoping it's a joke or that the unnamed source was just high.....because a super massive black hole isn't big enough to hold this much stupid.)

Meghan Markle looking for superhero role in Hollywood

Captain Markle to the rescue?

Meghan Markle may be looking to add "superhero" to her resume in a return to Hollywood, the Daily Mail reported.

Markle's agent Nick Collins has been on the lookout for superhero roles for Markle, who recently agreed to voiceover work for an upcoming project from Disney, the parent company of Marvel, the outlet added.

An unnamed insider was cited by the website, saying Collins "has said she wants her return to acting to be part of an ensemble cast in something like a superhero film."

According to the source, Collins is "actively looking for such a movie for" Markle, 38.

"Meghan is planning a series of meetings in Hollywood. She has already done the voiceover for Disney and now word is out that she's looking for a superhero film, as a voiceover or even on screen," the source claimed. "She knows she can't carry a film as an actress. People won't be able to get past the fact she's Meghan Markle. But she's determined to act again and she thinks a big, ensemble film is the way to go."

According to the source, she's looking for "something that pays big but which doesn't put her front and center." doh! 

The source pointed out that Markle would join the likes of A-list movie stars including Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lawrence by participating in a Marvel movie.

"There used to be a certain stigma attached to Marvel films but now they are the biggest market in the world," the source said. "That's what Meghan wants."

Before marrying Prince Harry, Markle starred as Rachel Zane in the drama "Suits."

Edited by Domo Arigato

5 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

According to the source, she's looking for "something that pays big

On the British news it said they were living in a very exclusive area of Vancouver, so it's understandable.

Plus, Canada won't be paying for expensive security details.

Edited by Ken Aldred

money3.jpg.a5d59cc7167b44468e5d6857f36da00d.jpg

Hello........Hollywood?

It's Meghan.....

-----

Meghan Markle.......

-----

The artist formerly known as Her Royal Highness.

Meghan.jpg.8fb3b2a34006a03fd54b4b6e3fcb0b19.jpg

Oh, I'm fine. 

Say....listen....I was calling to let you know I'm free to star in one of your big, fancy superhero movies.

I don't want a main role, but I do have a lot of expensive bills, so you'll need to pay me a lot. 

money1.jpg.a4130bf9e239cddd5a02909d4da2fd8e.jpg

money2.jpg.ebed1bd86fab259124f0c8ed0a9064fa.jpg

You know.....just something that will make me like a Scarlett Johansson or Jennifer Lawrence is all I want.

What?

No.....no.....my dad isn't nearly as crazy as he is.

I think if you give him a roll as well.....like Thor......or maybe Iron man......something like that......then he probably won't trash the movie in the tabloids too much.

What?......Oh, sure you can call me back......just let me know when I can start when you do.

Hugs and Smooches!!!

Bye.

Edited by Domo Arigato

26 minutes ago, kav said:

Comic related: movies, TV, video games

I was thinking that if you start discussing some of the big expenses, such as security, you’re starting to deviate away from comics into the type of analysis you get in the WC, but the thread could be relocated over in that section too.  

Edited by Ken Aldred

5 hours ago, slym2none said:

I'd take being a background actor. In a crappy movie. Like Captain Marvel or something.

(:

-slym

trust me, you do not want to be an extra in a film. Trust me on this, please. Unless you're 18, stoned 24/7 and the show is Baywatch

Edited by NoMan

3 minutes ago, NoMan said:

trust me, you do not want to be an extra in a film. Trust me on this, please. Unless you're 18, stoned 24/7 and the show is Baywatch

I'd be tempted if my name was in the credits lol

There has got to be a million John T.'s though hm

Maybe a check that details the experience that I dont cash and hang on my wall :roflmao:

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'd be tempted if my name was in the credits lol

There has got to be a million John T.'s though hm

Maybe a check that details the experience that I dont cash and hang on my wall :roflmao:

you get over your name in the credits real quick. Real quick. 

Just now, NoMan said:

you get over your name in the credits real quick. Real quick. 

I bet lol

I'm sure given your occupational choice that you know better than I (thumbsu

But it's a daydream anyway Haha, I was on a TV game show as a kid, that there are hardly no clips of on YouTube  :(

I have the VHS but its since disentegrated 

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I bet lol

I'm sure given your occupational choice that you know better than I (thumbsu

But it's a daydream anyway Haha, I was on a TV game show as a kid, that there are hardly no clips of on YouTube  :(

I have the VHS but its since disentegrated 

as an extra your name wouldn't be in the credits anyhoo.